C:3 EYY BROSKI!

Error POV

Why cant they just SHUT UP?

'We heard that!'

'Why ya' gotta' be so mean Error?'

'We are only here to help with your... love life with your Inky~'

"INK AND I DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AND WE NEVER WILL!" I screeched, and man... my glitching is just getting worse.

"Eyyyy glitchy bruh! Whats all ups on the down low?" ... NOT THIS FREAK!

I turned to the wretched sound of the 80's trash. To bright! His hair was a rainbow neon with sparkles. His clothes looked like a unicorn took a dump on already over the top neon clothes. His eyes were a violet to match his pale skin.

"What Fresh?" When I said his name my voice stopped glitching and was laced with hate and venom. I can't  even see how we could be brothers!

"You seem all ups worried broskie! Dem unrad voices all on yo case bro?"

I just nodded unable to speak... at least Fresh could help with this sorta thing.

"Oh and glitchy bro, if dem uncool voices botherin' ya about you thing with Inkster, dont bother with em! Ya say nothins going all ups on the down low I will believe ya gitchy brother!"

Man... Fresh's voice can be annoying but its like he cares... I guess I sould explain to the the only person that I can trust.

"Well Fresh I do hate you but your the only one I can trust in this multi-verse. So I'll tell you the story of- or rather I'll tell you my theory on the matter at hand." I took a smal but deep breath and continued.

"So, Ink and I were fighting... and... I had caught him so I asked him some questions... ending in did he feel anything when I smashed the Underfells Toriel. He began to squirm and look like he was experiencing immense pain. When he wouldn't tell me I tightend the strings around his body and only looked more in pain. When I lifted his shirt I found bandages, when he finally told me he scratch himself he yelled something like 'Because I like someone who will never like me back' and I guessed that he liked Nightmare. He nodded and thats when, for some odd reason, it hurt when he said that and the voice started to torment me... and here we are... I left him there and stormed of with saying 'why do you care'."

"Well my glitchy broskie mabey ya should talk to Inkster. See if he's ok." Well I guess I should.

.

..

...

"Ya... I will thanks parasite!" Fresh smiled to the name and left. Huh, seemes the voices are quiet... nice

Guess thats my cue to go find Ink. I then teleport to Ink's AU. It was a huge place alot like the void but instead of just plain white it had the whole yellow and blue spectrums. Creating a geen center lining. I looked around and saw a nice cozy house. The exterior was a warm brown covered in green vines. But, it looked not abandond the shrubbery was nicely trimed and taken care of. I walked up to the door to find a note.

To whom it may concern, (Dream & Blue I know its you!)

I have gone put to check on the universes!
I may be back in a few days hour or even minuets!
If it is urgent, come and find me, if its small, leave a note!
Thank you!

Ink S.

Welp where do I attack most?

.

..

...

UnderSwap.

_______________________________________

YES I CHANGED IT 'WADDA 'GONNA DO!? ... I hated ans felt guilty for the before version on this so this is it niw and NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE BONDING TIME! (Sorry its so short i wanted to foucus on Errors life and view)

~Andy

WORD COUNT: 637