C:6 A Name

Error POV

The blured colors of Inks Anti-void shone in the window, alowing me to open my deep colored eyes and see the reality of me being in Inks bed with him passed out in his swivel chair at his desk. I look to the left side of the room to find the kid, still dead asleep in the crib Ink made them. Ink and I will decide on the name and gender since they are basicaly a glob of paint, in the meantime Ima make some coffee. Hopefully the house doesen't burn, or the coffee...yes Ive done it...that would be a hard one to explain, heh. But what would a one month looking infant eat? Do they eat? Do they feed off energy? Who knows... we'll figure it out.

I got up and stretched my limbs until a familiar pop coming from my arms and legs, but much less, considering I slept on a bed, not the floor of the Anti-void. Making my way, quietly, out of the room and down the stairs. Man, Inks house is quiet large and roomy, I like it. But nothing is completly blank, everything at least has a hue on it or something. But aside from that, Im surprised its not cluttered, same with his room... kinda... its still a pig stine, but atleast you can define piles of certain things.

I turned on the coffee pot and let it broil. Looking around the walls were a light grey and the checkered tiles covered the floor. The counters were this black and orange combo that you would find in a fancy house. The beep of the coffee awoke me from my daze and had me come over, turning it off and drinking my coffee. Just how I like it, black. I heard a cry from the top floor, more specifically, Inks room. Weirdly, it suddenly stopped... what happened?! I set my coffee down on the counter top and rushed up the dark oak stairs to the childs location. I slammed the door open to see Ink cuddling the inky child, I couldn't help but give a warm smile. Ink looked at me, him in a beige top and black leggings, always having his scarf secured around his neck. He handed me the infant, my instincts took over and I held the child as Ink created a bottle.

I had to ask before he gave it to them, "Whats in that?" Ink turned to me and smiled shaking the newly formed milk bottle.

"Formula, magic to sustain the soul, ink for his form, and water to bring it all together." He finished giving it to the child and giving me a warm smile as he walked out, saying one last thing; "I said I would explain this to them, and we don't want everybody finding out about... 'this'. Ill be back, once they are asleep, Ill tell Blue that you'll be dropping them off. See ya on the battle field Error."

~Time Skip half day brought to you by sly Ink~

Error POV

Welp, inky kids at BlueBerrys place in Underswap. Now to find Ink, where has that rainbow nuance gone? Ehh, I'll just destroy an AU and wait to see what he does, oh this will be fun. But what AU?

.
DreamTale? No
..
UnderLust? Nada
...
Dancetale? Perfect~ hah this will be good~.

~Time Skip Two Hours Brought To You By Crazy Error~

Ahh Dancetale, in, shreds. What a humble sight! Dust in the air, screams of echo, my Wonderland. But of course little man had to come didn't he? Ehh he doesen't see me anyway, time for revenge for making me think the child never existed. As in Ima' make him think I've officaly lost it!

Or what I have left of it.

"Hey~ Ink blot! Time to die already~ guess I should end you! Then, the kid, the AUs! Then! Oh and then! Ill stomp on your ashes and make you remember your failure for the rest of eternity in your afterlife! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I yelled, making my glitching 100 times worse on command. Ink didnt look scared but I couldn't place my finger on it, but I kept the act on. Inks hair flooded his face as he staired at the ground, seeming to glair.

I would have laughed, if not for him to lunge at me! His face wasen't as funny as I thought... its scary. His brush his the side of my head, his eyes flairing with anger.

He hit me so hard I fell to the ground, holding my hand on the right side of my head, where Ink hit. "You. Won't. Touch. My. FAMILY." Oh Asgore... I think I should call it off... then a sharp pain in my left side subdued my thoughts and pulled me to call it.

"IT WAS PRANK PAY BACK!" I shouted as Ink look down at me shocked... the he hit the top of my dyed head and glaired harshly.

"That isn't something to play about Error." He then left, probably to Underswap. Welp, better head to Inks' house... and wait for the sluzz ball, why do I even care? Ehh, thats for another time.

I teleport into the house laying on the sofa, a waiting Inks arrival. Soon the echo of a soft cry came from the top floor, seeming to be the child, I let Ink handle it. Soon the crying was hushed and Ink softly came down the dark wood planted stairs. Letting out a soft sigh, following was a flop on the beige sofa chair, left to the main one. His smooth skin and body finally relaxing... why did I notice all that? Oh heck to it.

"Ink we need a name for the pipsqueak." Ink didn't even flinch and looked at me with a dead look in his eye, silently asking for my thoughts on the matter. "Well I thought that Glitch would be a good name." Ink shook his head, looking at the ceilings top. "Puddle?" Shake of the head. "Thread?" Nope from Ink. "Paint?" No again from the 'all mighty ruler of No Town'! "Then what should we call them!?" I raised my voice with my glitch and all raising, only to hear a soft whine from above then snores.

Ink glared, then answerd. "Lilac?" I shook my head. "Jam?" Same to that one. "PaperJam?" That one gained my interest as I heard its ring. I like it, I nodded my head and Ink smiled warmly, it quickly fading. Him seeming to realise something. I shook it off.

Ink then got up, getting my attention. "I... will be back, in... an hour."

He then teleported away, leaving me with the voices.
_______________________________________

HECK YA! HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA FILTHY GILITCHES! Oh and I have something really important to say... YALL ARE THE KINDEST BEINGS ON PLANET EARTH!!!! The comments yall leave warm my heart and keep me motivated to write this! Even if im not in the best state of mind, what yall leave makes me want to write this and brings me to a happy place where my mind can flourish! Thank you all for 200 reads aswel!

 YALL ARE THE KINDEST BEINGS ON PLANET EARTH!!!! The comments yall leave warm my heart and keep me motivated to write this! Even if im not in the best state of mind, what yall leave makes me want to write this and brings me to a happy place where ...

EEhh hehhehehhehehhehe! 222... ehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Ima stop being creepy now, BYE!

~Andy

WORD COUNT: 1211