•t•w•o•

Meet me at the Eiffel Tower at 10.

Marinette could not believe she had written that. It was now 9:30. She had to hurry. She transformed and started the patrol that wasn't hers to do. Time passed and she headed toward the Eiffel Tower. She didn't have to wait long for Chat to show up. "So, you're Adrien, huh?" She started. Chat sat down next to her. "Yes m'lady, and you're my princess?"
"Yes kitty. I'm glad its you."
"Me too bugaboo." He said. "Chat?" She asked. "Yes, Mari?" He replied, intrigued. "Don't leave me." She said, looking down. "Wouldn't dream of it." Chat said with a grin. He pulled her into a tight hug. "This is all I've wanted since I met you, m'lady." Chat Noir muttered under his breath. "What was that, kitty?" Ladybug said with a smile plastered on her face. "Nothing, bugaboo." They sat in silence, neither one of them talking for a long time. The silence broke when Chat whispered, "I love you, Marinette." The dark-haired girl heard and said, "I love you too kitty." She saw the large clocktower. "It's getting late, Chat. I have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow! Love you!" She planted a kiss on his cheek and started to swing home on her yoyo. I should get home too, Chat thought as he started to go home.

When Marinette got back to her room, she started thinking about school. What would Chloe and Nathaneal think? Their relationship would surely wreck their hope and probably cause a double akuma. She started to open up her contacts and scrolled down until she found Adrien's name.

Mari: hey kitty
Adrien: hi lovebug
Mari: this is new. lovebug? When did u come up with that? And I'm not saying I don't like it.
Adrien: I came up with it just now and I'm glad you like it.
Mari: ok the reason I am texting u is only the fact that I don't know how Chloe and nath will react to us dating. It will prob cause a double akuma...
Adrien: that will make us very overworked.
Mari: right adri
Adrien: I'll come by tomorrow morning, k?
Mari: ok, just don't make lots of noise. My parents wake up early to open the bakery. I'll make sure to have croissants for u :)
Adrien: aww... How'd u know?
Mari: u said as chat noir that u loved croissants.
Adrien: oh ya.
Mari: ok I gotta go if I want to get to school on time. luv u
Adrien: ok buhbye bugaboo, luv u 2!