•t•h•r•e•e•

Marinette rushed off to find Adrien. She ran down the stairs and found him in the courtyard. He sat on a bench with his arm around the back of it. She came and sat down next him.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. "Oh, yeah," he replied. "So, you know how Alya knows about you being my bugaboo and me being your kitty? Well its about that." Marinette looked confused. "What does that have to with with anything?" She asked.

"I kind of told her about that," Adrien replied nervously. "WHY?!" Marinette yelled. Adrien cringed in fear. "Well I was asking about the wall and chart and she told me all about how you were obsessed with me, and, truth is, I felt the same way as you. I just hid it better." Adrien smirked and Marinette blushed.

Adrien went on. "She told me that she thought I liked Ladybug, and I told how she knew, because I did, obviously. She told me that Nino told her, and she asked me why I was dating you if I liked Ladybug. I said I was dating Ladybug, and she said that I was dating you, and she asked me if I was cheating on you and then I spilled." Marinette blushed an even darker shade of red as Adrien pulled her closer to him. "Then I accidentally-on-purpose told her that I'm Chat Noir." He took a breath in. "Wait... You liked me before we started dating?" Marinette asked in the most adorable little voice Adrien had ever heard.

He looked over at her and he saw she was blushing a dark shade of red. "If course I did. Why wouldn't I? Your kind, sweet, smart, beautiful, quick-witted, and you are just perfect." He hugged her and said, "I love you Marinette Dupain-Cheng, both sides of you." She hugged him back and buried her face in his shoulder. "I love you too you silly Kitty. Let's get to class though, otherwise we'll be late! I can't afford to be late again!" They ran off to class and were holding hands as they went up the stairs to the science lab.

Adrien convinced Alya to switch seats with him, just so that he could be his Bugaboo's lab partner. He went to go sit down next to her and grabbed her hand. They shared a look, and then went back to their classwork, holding hands as they did so.

As they walked out the classroom, Chloe saw them holding hands and yelled, "Adrikins! Why are you holding hands with Mari-trash?!" Adrien looked at her, annoyed. "Ok first off, she is not trash, you are, and second, she is my girlfriend, and there's nothing you can do about it, and you can just stop it with the 'Adrikins' gig." He snapped at her and walked off with Marinette.

"Adrien?" Marinette looked at him. "Yes, m'lady?" He asked. "You do realized that you've probably just caused more work for us? She's already been akumatized once, I mean, it can't happen again. Anti-Bug was hard enough to deal with, considering after we purified her akuma, she wanted autographs." She answered. "Good job, kid." A voice said from inside Adrien's jacket. "Plagg, keep your opinions to yourself!" Adrien spat at the black kwami. "You should be getting home, Marinette! Your parents are waiting on you, remember?" Another little voice said from the purse Marinette had around her body.

"Cupcake! Is that you?" Plagg asked. "I told you to stop calling me that years ago, Plagg!" She yelled at him. "It is you, Cupcake! I missed you!" He said to the black and red spotted kwami. "I missed you too, Plagg! Can you let me out, Marinette? Please please please?" Marinette opened her purse and Adrien opened his jacket slightly. A black figure flew out and into Marinette's purse. She looked down at the little black kwami and said, "Aww, he's adorable! What's his name again?" Plagg said before Adrien could answer, "Plagg's the name, destruction's the game. Nice to meet you." Marinette stood looking at the kwami and wondered out loud, "Hey Adrien, what if we switched kwamis for a day? That could be fun, right?" Adrien looked at her and said, "I'm sure you would look amazing in my suit. It would also be an upgrade from Plagg, he's always eating stinky Camembert! I'll gladly take, what's her name again, Tikki! She seems so polite, and I bet she eats something that doesn't smell as bad as Camembert!" Marinette laughed. "She likes cookies, and I would look sexy in your suit." Adrien asked, "And how do you know that? You've never even wore my suit! At least... I think you haven't, have you?" Marinette gave him "the look" and simply replied with, "No I haven't worn you suit, but Alya once photo shopped me on your suit, and let me tell you, I looked sexy." She giggled. "I'll believe it," Adrien smirked, waggling his eyebrows. They shared another laugh. The couple walked out of school, Adrien to his limo and Marinette running home.

When Marinette got home, she immedetly grabbed her phone and jumped onto her bed. She scrolled through her contacts quickly, trying to find Adrien's name. She finally got to his name, and she marveled at the picture of him that was just beside his name. She pressed a button to text him, and she started typing.

M: so, about the kwami thing?
A: I don't think it would be a problem, let's just not do it whenever there's an akuma.
M: good idea, we should do it at my house, maybe next thursday?
A: great! What time? I have a photoshoot at 4, so maybe we should do it right after school?
M: that works with me! See Plagg then! See u tomorrow kitty! <3 u!
A: ok, bye! <3 u 2!

She sighed and walked over to her desk and started designing. It relaxed her, and soon enough, she fell asleep. Her life was perfect. He was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Author's Note
Thank you all so much for reading this fanfic! I want to tell you that I do NOT own any of the characters, only the plot. Could you guys comment down here for some ideas of other fanfic I should do? Thanks so much! Bug out!🐞🐈