Patton's Cleopatra

Patton's PoV
Today was the big day. I would have to perform in front of the whole school with my own original rap for my given character. I was given Cleopatra and Brit was given Marilyn Monroe. We would have to go against each other and it was the last battle. Brit has bullied me for the past three years now. And today I'm going to have to rap battle in front of her and I'm not ready.

I saw Logan talking to his group of popular friends. I really didn't like his friends. They were homophobes and I think that influenced Logan. We used to talk about a year ago and now he just avoids me.

I got my hand made Cleopatra outfit that Roman and Virgil made for me the day before.

"Are ya ready Patton?" Roman asked as I was standing backstage with him and Virgil.

"Not really. I feel like I'm gonna barf." I said holding my stomach.

"Look you'll be fine. Do it for us and Logan." Virgil said as he smirked. I blushed and walked out on stage.

"Wow you finally made it nerd. Hopefully you don't screw this up for me." Brit said as she rolled her eyes. I put my head down as she began her rap. I cringed at all of the bad words and cussing. After she finished she shoved me and I almost fell off of the stage. I looked back at Roman and Virgil. They were giving me a thumbs up. I walked over to Brit.

"You better hold more than your skirt miss please! I'm the Queen Of The Nile so just bow down to me. Plus you've got so much experience down on your knees. Married a writer-" I said as I briefly pointed to Logan.

"-but I don't even think you can read! You'll sleep with any ugly dude who says he likes it hot. Even Joe DiMaggio took a swing in your batters box. I'm a descendant of the Gods. Don't anger me trick. You'll lose this battle. Like your bout with barbiturates" I said with sass at the end. When I finished everybody was silent at first. I put my head down cause I thought I lost but then Roman and Virgil came out and started to clap. Then everybody in the audience started to clap for me. Even Logan. I smiled and took a bow.

Ms. Valerie came out and announced the winners.

"And for Marilyn Monroe played by Brit and Cleopatra played by Patton the winner is..." she started. Roman, Virgil and I held our hands together as we prayed.

"Cleopatra aka Patton!" Ms. Valarie announced. I was shocked as I jumped up and down. I ran to the stage as Ms. Valerie but the gold medal with the word champion on it around my neck.

"Would anyone like to say anything to the winner?" Ms. Valerie said into the mic. I'd doubt anybody would want to talk to somebody like me. That is until Logan raised his hand.

"Yes Logan?" Ms. Valerie called out.

"I just want to say something." Logan said as he walked to the stairs of the stage and walked up to me. Ms. Valerie gave the mic to him.

"I don't care how much you guys might hate me for this. I hate the way you've treated him and I always did." Logan said addressing his friends. He turned to me and gave me that smile. That smile, the one hat made me melt every time he curled his lips into that smile.

"You were amazing." He said.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Logan what are you doing?!" One of his friends named Jake said angrily. Logan flipped him off as he leaned into me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He put his hands on my hips and brought me closer as he kissed me on the lips. Everybody except his group of friends started clapping. Ms. Valerie started yelling 'finally' and Roman and Virgil were making googly eyes.

Logan and I pulled back from the kids to take a breath. He looked at me as he held my hands.

"Patton. Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I smirked.

"Hmmm. I don't know." I said. He looked at me shocked and I laughed.

"Just kidding." I said as I kissed he cheek. He gave me a hug as I gladly hugged back.

Best. Day. Ever