Reassuring ~ pt 2 ~ 7

~Continuing~

After about 10 minutes of walking and talking we finally arrived back at pidges place, Pidge jolted up to the front door and swung it open "welcome to my humble abode" she said in a slightly British accent which I think might of offended allura, as we piled one by one into the house I felt someone's hand brush against mine.. without hesitation I walked inside and placed myself on a stool, ignoring the fact that someone touched my hand.. quickly sitting my bag on the couch that was not far from me.. "so what does everyone wanna do?" Pidge sang while sitting herself into her black leather couch, people tossed ideas around but.. no one really agreed.

After a few minutes of contemplating, everyone decided to just do whatever they wanna do.. me? Oh well I just sat against the pale green wall of pidges bedroom along with Pidge, allura and... Lucy.. I decided to try and make friends with lucy, "so what do you girls wanna do?" Allura chimed "makeup? Hair? OHHHH boy talkkkk" allura please stop talking.. plzzz, everyone giggled "I'd rather watch supernatural and the walking dead" I mumble just loud enough for them to hear it.. once again they giggled at my 'attempt' to be girly, "Boy talk it is!" Lucy giggled, groaning I shift myself to lay on my stomach towards the end of the bed, pidges head next to mine, lucy and allura on the ground.. we formed some sort of a circle.

"So who first!" Pidge sang, suddenly she turned towards me.. huh.. nope not happening, "piss off" I mumble, letting out a giggle along with a sigh, Pidge started off "Ok, our crushes.. we go in a circle" she slyly smirked, then she started.

"Sooooo there's this girl, at school.. and she's kinda cute, but! I Uh.. don't know her name tho" Pidge confessed, next was allura "shiro.." a small blush surrounded her face.. Lucy's turn "uh umm.. Keith " she smiled weirdly causing me to give her a confused stare.. fuck, my turn.. "(Y/N)? Who tickles your fancy?" Allura grinned "1) don't ever say that again and 2) I don't like anyone" I say plainly causing them to scoff, I give them a serious face and growl slightly.

I slightly sat up and moved towards the end of the bed leaning my legs over the edge "I'm going downstairs to get food and some water" I say stretching as I stand up, they nodded and continued doing their thing.

Opening the door and heading towards the top of the stairs, I noticed all the boys on the couch chatting and mumbling about shit.. jumping down the stairs, making my way towards the couch "what are you stinky boys up to?" I say grinning as I walk past them and into the kitchen, slightly startling them.. I grab a bag of chips from one of pidges cabinets "just doing guy things and shit" Lance mumbled, I giggled "Ok sure" I say grabbing a cup and reaching towards the fridge, grabbing a bottle of (F/D) (favourite drink) and pouring it into the glass "we could ask you the same thing" Keith asked curiously "you know, just getting some food and drinks" I grin "heh sure" Lance mumbled again "boy you better keep you pretty boy mouth shut" I groan grabbing everything I needed behind the couch and walking back towards the stairs, "(Y/N)... you can be really scary sometimes" hunk shivered "I can get even scarier" I giggle as I walk up the stairs "she can probably get really freaky too" I heard Lance say smirking "naw fuck off!" I say stopping at the top of the stairs, continuing walking I hear Lance "See! she didn't deny it!" The boys laughed.. Causing me to laugh.

Entering the room again I place the food into the middle of the circle as I take a sip of my (F/D).
I sit myself down next to lucy with my drink in my hand "so what are we talking about now?" I ask taking a sip of my drink "oh just how lucy wants to brake up with Keith" allura chimed, I automatically spat the drink I had in my mouth out, giving a few coughs "wait what, I thought you guys were like 'made' for each other" I exclaimed she sighed.

"I thought that to.. but I just don't feel anything anymore.. and he's been acting weird" she said looking down, I put my drink on the desk drawer next to me and placed my hand on Lucy's shoulder "it's ok-" I was cut off by Pidge "but weren't you guys like making out at the river?" Come on Pidge.. really?! Her face went blank "uhh.. yeah.. but it didn't.. feel right" she mumbled, I honestly just wanted to change the topic.

"Anyways.. guys I've gonna go" I say finishing off my drink and standing along with Pidge, "naw going so soon?" She sadly smiled and I slightly nod "yeah, I've gotta get home" I say motioning my hands into the praying position to symbolise that I'm sorry.

I Continuing out of pidges room shutting the door behind and head towards the top of stairs, rushing down the stairs I was stopped by a voice in the living room.

"(Y/N)? You leaving already?" Keith mocked as I simply nodded reaching for the door handle but I was to late, Keith laced his hand with mine, I flinched at the weird action.. but.. it was kinda nice..

He gave a cheeky smile, which was.. great "uhh I've gotta check on my house" I said removing my hand from his slowly, he frowned and nodded giving me a cute wave as I walked out of the door.

'Why'd he grab my hand?!!? Omg am I going crazy?! Someone help me!' The thoughts continued to run through my head as I got into my car and headed off home.

Okokok guyssss I figured that I would finish this chapter and FINALLY finish It so I'm sorry that it's RLLY LATE I love y'all~

How it's ok? I started this awhile ago and just finished it so it might be a bit shitty~