Chapter 2

They arrived outside the room after 10 minutes going up with lift and walk.

"I . am . tired." said JoonYoung while panting. Jinyoung look at her with a weird eyes. "Gosh,of course you are! You ate too much!"said Jinyoung before feeling a hand smack him at the back. He groaned and glared at her.

The door crack open making everyone in the room look to the door.

"Oh,hyung!"said Daehwi and hug Jinyoung. "You just see me. Like yesterday,okay?"Jinyoung said with sarcastic voice. Daehwi laugh.

"JoonYoung?!Oh my,we're going to school together now!"Daehwi said excitedly and hug her. Then Jinyoung interrupted them. "Ehem!You guys already know each other but this other 9 dont.And no hugging."He look at the boys.

"This is my sister. Bae JoonYoung. She is the same age as Daehwi and Guanlin. This two know each other because they are classmate."said Jinyoung. They all nod.

Then all of them said"Annyeong,dongsaeng!"She grinned excitedly.

All the twelve of them got to the dorm.The dorm have two level. All the room is put at first level and the second level is kinda wide.

"You should sleep here."said Jinyoung to his sister.

"..Ok?" She doesnt quite sure but its okay rather than have nowhere to sleep.

"I will give you the blanket and pillow later"said Jisung. The boy go to Jinyoung room and took his blanket and a pillow while Jinyoung doesnt notice.

"Thank you." said JoonYoung not knowing that it belong to her brother. "Dont tell Jinyoung."said Jisung before going to his room.

"Tell what?"said JoonYoung to herself. Her question was answered with a yelling instead.

"Where is my blanket and pillow?!"

.