Chapter 4

*At dorm

"JoonYoung, did you see something weird on Jinyoung hyung?" Daehwi asked Joonyoung who was beside her as they watched the movie on Daehwi's laptop.

"Kind of." Joonyoung answered as she paused before continuing watching the movie.

"But you know he always-"

The two of them is on the second floor which the place that JoonYoung sleep and they suddenly looked down when they heard a groan. Then they see Jinyoung sitting in a couch while holding his head and the other hand is holding a mug of water.

"Whats wrong hyung?"ask Daehwi.

"I...nothing."

"Jinyoung... I know you are sick. Just tell the truth. It wont hurt anyone. You're my brother. "said JoonYoung before going down and sit beside Jinyoung.

She put her hand on his forehead. "Hot." She then led him to his room after she give him medicine. She took his blanket from her place and put it on him. "It must be because of me. You slept with no blanket last night right?" She was talking to herself as Jinyoung already asleep.

She suddenly remember that the boys are going to arrive soon. Joonyoung then go to the kitchen to make chicken soup,kimchi and kimbap for the boys.

"We're home."said Daniel.

"Wow,what is this smell? Someone cooking?"ask Minhyun as he put down his shoes on the rack.
"Yes. A girl."said Daehwi from the top.Thats making Jisung and Jaehwan startled.

"Yah! Dont scared us like that."said Jisung. Daehwi grinned innocently. "Mianhae ,hyung."

Minhyun didnt join them as they all talk. He then go to the kitchen to help JoonYoung make the dinner. He actually impressed that she actually cook for them because they just know yesterday. Especially for 11 boys. That's a huge portion.

"What are you making?"ask Minhyun.
"Who-oh my!"JoonYoung got startled because his face in only inches apart.She almost splashed the soup to Minhyun face.

"Oh sorry!I didnt know you will be this shocked."said Minhyun and he then take the soup from JoonYoung hand and placed it to the table.

"Th-thank you. And sorry I almost spilt it to your clothes."said JoonYoung.

"Its okay and you can call me 'Oppa'.Or it will be awkward between us. Can I help with something?"ask Minhyun.

Joonyoung snapped her head. "Ah,yes.You can help me by making the kimbap."she said pointing to some ingredients that she already prepared.

"Okay!"Minhyun said excitedly and then he started to make the kimbap.

Meanwhile,JoonYoung finish making the chicken soup and kimchi. She took a bowl and put some chicken soup. JoonYoung stand up from the seat.She knocked a door. Then she heard a faint voice saying, "Who?"

"Its me,JoonYoung.I wanted to give this soup to Jinyoung."

"Oh,wait a minute."

The door open revealed Sungwoon who is now bare face. He wear a round glasses and white shirt that write 'Life is Once'.

"Come in."said Sungwoon. 'Oh my,this is our cloud.Still looking good when bare face.' think JoonYoung.

"Ah,yes."

She entered the room which looked like a mess. It wasnt like that when she put Jinyoung to sleep.

"Sorry its kinda messy.I was looking for this glasses before you knock."

"Its okay."

She quickly put the soup on a table beside Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung,wake up."said JoonYoung and she patted Jinyoung shoulder softly as to not startling him.

Jinyoung shifted his position, still closing his eyes. " w..why?"

"I made this soup. Eat it."

"Later."

"Alright.But make sure you eat it or I tell Omma."

"Whatever."said Jinyoung before going back to his sleep.He was too tired and his head ached. She sighed .She looked to the top bunk and saw Daehwi laying down while playing with his phone. She poked his cheek.

"Hey!" She chuckled. "Daehwi-ya please make sure this hyung eat the soup,okay?"she pointing to Jinyoung. Daehwi nodded and show the okay sign. She smiled. JoonYoung remember about Minhyun and the kitchen so she quickly walk towards the door. But then she turn back.

"Make sure you guys eat dinner later because me and Minhyun oppa makes some food."said JoonYoung to Sungwoon and Daehwi. They nodded.

——————————————
a/n=Sorry!I run out of idea and I hope you all will forgive me if I made some mistake at writing.Its not my first language.