Chapter 5

All the boys except Jinyoung eat the food at the kitchen made by Minhyun and JoonYoung. They are very hungry from the way they eat. And JoonYoung already told them that Jinyoung is sick.

"Yah! Thats mine."said Jihoon to Daehwi.

"Take another one." Daehwi said and shoved the kimbap into his mouth. "But.. thats mine."said Jihoon fake crying.

"Here,here." JoonYoung said and give her untouch kimbap to Jihoon. She placed it at his plate. "Gomawo,JoonYoung-ah. My favourite dongsaeng."said Jihoon and glancing at Daehwi who is now furrowing his eyebrow.

"Hahahaa.. Aniyo, its alright. I am full already." said JoonYoung smiling to Jihoon and while Daehwi still glaring at him.

"Didnt your eyes hurt?" Minhyun ask, ending the glaring contest and take his plate to the sink to wash.
"Minhyun oppa,its okay.I will wash them all." said JoonYoung.

"Is that so? Okay then."said Minhyun and then go to his room.

All Wanna One member gasped at Minhyun action because he never let the kitchen like that even if someone said they wanted to wash. He likes to clean.

"Weird." said Jaehwan.

"Soooo weird."Daniel contiuned.

After a while, Minhyun get out from his room and head to the kitchen. JoonYoung think he wanted to take something from the fridge but then he go to the sink and took some plate.He wash his hand before washing the plate and put it to it place.

"You dont have to but thank you."said JoonYoung.

"Anything for my dongsaeng." said Minhyun and then he turned his head to JoonYoung and smiled at her. By the time, JoonYoung turn her head too. JoonYoung gasped at his handsome face because they were so close.

Jinyoung who was sleeping woke up by the loud sound from the living room. He turn to his side and saw the chicken soup still there and already warm. He got up from his position and sit down at his bed. He took the chicken soup and eat it. After he had done with the food,he get up and go to the door,bringing the bowl with him. He open the door. But there is someone already open it before him and it make him pushed to the side of the door.

"Arrgghh." He groan. His forehead bumped to the door.

"Eh-Jinyoung! Sorry! I didnt know you were there!" The person hold Jinyoung hand. "Do you wanted to get to the living room?"ask the person.

"Yes." said Jinyoung trying to get up.

"Let me help you."said the person. "Its okay,hyung. I can go by myself. Thank you Sungwoon hyung. For your concern."said Jinyoung.

"Ah,its alright. Have to take care of my dongsaeng." said Sungwoon. Jinyoung smile and leave the room. Sungwoon then laid down at his bed and in a minute, he fall asleep.

Jinyoung hold the door knob and slowly walk to the living room. He go to the kitchen first before sitting down at the couch on the living room. Next to Sungwoo. He crossed his arm and closed his eyes. Leaning to the couch. But then he feel something on his forehead. Wet. He open his eyes and looked up.

"Just sleep,I just put this towel okay?"JoonYoung said after she placed the towel at his forehead. He smiled too. And then he going back to the position he was before. As he was going to sleep,he feel something at his lap. He open his eyes. He smiled and chuckled after.

Jinyoung closed his eyes again and sleep. He actually saw Jihoon lay his head in his lap while watching the television. "Dont mind,right?"ask Jihoon.

"Nope."Jinyoung answered while closing his eyes and slowly drifting to dream land.

-------
a/n=Hey!Sorry for the late update..I was actually going to upload it yesterday but the connction lost.And I just know that The Boyz member, Jacob.His real name is Bae Joonyoung..What a coincidence!😂
Anyways,I was listening to Minhyun and JR Daybreak..So lovely😆😆!!
Do you guys want a love story here or just friendship?
Comment and vote for me,okay?I will keep writing if you all support me.