~Chapter 4~

(I IS SORRY IM A LATE POTATO ANYWAY LEMON WARNING )

your Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear soft noises coming from the bathroom. In concern I got up and wandered over and pressed my ear against the door. "a-ah~ y/n" I shivered hearing him moan out my name. My heart now pounding in my chest I felt my pulse rise. I listened closely hearing the soft moans and breathing from holding back his noises. I flushed a bright red hearing him quietly calling out my name. I peaked open the door he wasn't even masterbaiting . He looked so weak on the ground and that's when I heard the noise of a vibrator. I watched his hips buck and move he had his eyes closed. I used the noise to sneak into the room. It was such a sight to see him weak on the floor moaing out your name. I get on the ground and crawl over to king dice I finally decide to let him know I'm here by leaning inwards and kissing him. His eyes opened quickly as he scrambled to try and stand I push him back to the ground. I hover over dice I had never done anything like this before but I used to watch it so it shouldn't be that hard. I pulled off the rest of his tie and slide his button up shirt off. He was biting his lip and looking over me he placed his hands on my hips and slid them up under my shirt pulling it off. I glanced down to see how tight his pants where now his hard on pressing against the fabric. I pulled off his pants.  "why where you useing this instead of just well rubbing off?" I look at him in confusion. "I-in case you walked in I could t-try to hide it. " He said stuttering from the pleasure. I pull off his boxers to see his erection I pull off the vibrator it looked kinda like a ring with a small flat part that vibrates. I look up to see him. He looked at me with eyes that begged me. He apparently couldn't take waiting so long and pinned me down he tilted my head to the side so he could get at my neck I felt him bite and lick different spots on my neck. Dragging is tongue along until he slid across a sensitive spot that made me softly moan. He paused and went to that spot he started to suck and lick at the spot till a hickey formed. Once he was proud of that he looked over me I still had my bra on so he slid a hand behind me unclipping it and pulling it off. His eyes now a pale green color he started to grope and rub my tits. He rolled my nipple in-between his fingers I squirmed in delight biting my lip. He smirked and leaned down kissing down my chest down to the edge of my skirt. He slid my skirt off of me and leaned down he licked up the fabric of my panties and teased me. After a while the teaseing was to much my body needed more it craved it. "p-please a-ah~ d-dicey" I let the words slide out of my mouth.  He smirked and tore off my panties and licked up my slit. He gently pushed his tongue inside of me. He kept testing different areas till he found sensitive parts, And parts that made me go wild. He sucked on my clit and continued to eat me out.  I felt the knot building in my stomach makeing my legs tremble I bucked my hips wanting to go over the edge. He stopped just before I went over the edge. I was panting my breath fast and harsh. He smirks and looms over me again. He readies himself and looks at me waiting for my approval. I nod and prepare for this. He enters slowly and carefully. He eases all the way in then waits. He was 6 inches so it wasn't that bad but it still hurt. I took in shaky breaths and let the pain die down before bucking my hips to let him know to continue. He pulls out then thrusts back in again he keeps his pace slow at first but steadily he speeds up. I felt my body rocking with every thrust wave after wave of pleasure went through me. At this point I'm glad the casino was closed because I was moaning so loud the whole place might of heard me. He kept at it as I bucked my hips and squirmed. I felt the knot again it was stronger this time because of him edging me earlier. As I felt him push me over the edge I almost screamed. He pulled out and let loose on my stomach.
(yeah no. I'm not describing clean up so time skip)
He picked me up and carried me to the bed he laid me down then laid down next to me. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep the last thought that ran through my head was

My king dice
(IM SORRY IM SO LATE life hates me)