~Chapter 5~

~The After Math~

Now sorry im late again i had to deal with alot of issues but I'm back and I'll explain why I was gone latter but ill try to be back on normal upload scedule also if i leave a link to my tumblr))

King Dice's Pov
In the morning i woke up kinda hazy. What happened last night? I glance over to see y/n naked! I instantly blush and cover my eyes. I look under the blankets as memories of what happened flood my head.

*Time skip and your pov*
When i woke up KD was no where to be seen. I was sore from last night but i still got up. I looked for a pair of clean clothes after finding clothes i put them on and walked out of the room into the casino. It was a relatively quite day. i walk around and find the main bit of the casino. I saw King in the corner talking to the devil. I wandered over "h-hi" The devil looked down and me and gave me a smile "Ah dice look" King glanced and kinda blushed "so what was going on last night" The Devil smirked. King was bright red at this point and he gulped. I assumed that KD was busy so I wandered off into the different parts of the casino after while I've been getting used to this place know its not exactly a nice place but it something I'm getting used to.

After a long day of wondering around and meeting new people I headed back to our room except he wasn't there he's usually there by the end of the day but KD wasn't.

Kings Pov
I'm working late again because of the fact devil needed a few more souls but I will be back in my room eventually. I left y/n to do whatever she decided to do but I probably going to go back because she's probably worried about me my now. I head back to the room to see she had crawled into bed so I left her be. I crawled in next to her and fell asleep