I missed you

WARNING THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A LIL SMUT OKAY

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my half empty bed. i put my feet on the chilly hardwood floor and made my way to the kitchen to make some coffee. I popped in a little container of vanilla flavouring and waited for the hissing of the coffee maker. I'm say here waiting for coffee and picking my nails, and look up to see my calendar. Ed comes home in two days! It's been 8 months since I've seen him..

He's been in Afghanistan serving in the military.

"Oh god I can't wait to see him" I think to myself. I jumped at the sound of my coffee maker hissing telling me my coffee is almost done. I stumbled over to the cabinets and picked out eds favourite mug with it reading "you mug" ha, what a cheeky mug. I put the you mug under the dispenser and got my vanilla coffee and sat it on the counter to cool.

the clock read 8:15 am so that means time to get ready for work, yay.

I slumped all the way to my washroom and started my warm shower. I got a towel out and hit 'play' on my iPhones Dock and turned on iTunes Radio.

I blasted the music and quickly undressed and hopped in the shower, singing obnoxiously loud. As the next two songs came to a end I shut off the water and wrapped myself off and took my phone and hurried to my bedroom to dress. I put on my underwears and then grabbed some yoga pants and slipped on one of eds hoodies. Smelling of vanilla and cigarette smoke, it's actually an amazing smell to be quite honest.

I took my recently used towel and dried my hair with it quickly tossing it on the floor. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the kitchen to get my coffee, perfectly lukewarm now. i picked up the coffee mug to see that,

"What the fuck.." I said under my breath as my coffee was half gone.

I went to fill it back up wondering why the hell it was half empty..

Filling up the coffee I heard a patter of feet come up behind me putting their hands over my eyes, my heart dropped from them scaring me.

"Miss me?"

a furmiliur husky voice asked me with a giggle

I threw myself around dropping my coffee

"EDWARD OH MY GOD"

He opened his arms and I jumped into them wrapping my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist as he supported me by holding me by my lower back.

I started to cry and he looked into my eyes and wiped my tear with his thumb.

"I missed you so much, Ed. But I thought you were coming in, in two days?" I said in question

"I got two days early so I could see you sooner." He chuckled, "I missed you more than anything in the world. I'm never leaving you that long again"

"Please dont" I whispered into his ear not letting go of my hug

"Hey look at me, love" he whispered " I promise I won't" he reassured me.

Ed put his lips on mine as I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him into our kiss more and more not wanting to let go. Our lips moving together like it was their jobs. Passionately yet delicately.

He pulled away and look into my eyes.

"Now I'm gonna need a favor"

"Anything babe" I assured him

"I need you inside of me right now"

He said without hesitation

"Of course" I smirked kissing him with more intensity than before.

Ed carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed gently. Laying on top of me kissing me like never before.

"I need you now" he said in between kisses as he pulled his jumper off of me kissing my neck and all down my stomach. He quickly pulled of my yoga pants and tossed them onto the hard ware floor.

I grabbed eds shirt and brought it up his torso and over his head throwing it god knows where. he pulled down his trousers and we climbed under the sheets.

He kissed my neck down my chest and onto my stomach burying his head in between my breasts kissing me everywhere. I grabbed his back as he slowly climbed on top of me and gently slid inside of me.

I put my head in his neck as he slowly thrust in and out of me each time with a moan escaping my lips.

Almost to my climax he teased me and rolled over so I was on top. I swayed my hips from side to side and it circular motions making moans escape from eds pink lips he smiled as his head lifted back in pleasure.

As I kept swaying our hips in different directions he grabbed my arse and pulled me over to make him on top again

"alright. nice. Let's see if I can make us come" he said with a chuckle as if it was embarrassing to him.

He thrusted in and out of my small body faster and harder with each motion bringing us close

He looked me in the eyes and his head and eyes rolled back as he came inside of me as I did two seconds later

"that was amazing, babe" he said as he was recovering from our little time

He kissed me on my small pink lips and whispered into my ear

"I missed you"

-----------------

Uh hey guys! Haha sorry about that smutty stuff but zazayyyum ed in his new red flannels got me feelin some type of way yeah sorry. Ily guys thanks for the reads. Comment vote and follow and I'll update more If you guys want ☺️ thanks for reading x

Follow me on twitter so we can be friends yay @tedmultiply