Chapter 10: The plan

Jungkook POV:

We were standing in the middle of the dark room looking at each other. That V guy was creeping us out. He was sitting at his computer doing something. I couldn't follow his movements. His fingers jumped so fast from one button to another. Like a hurricane. He doesn't gave a shit about us.
"Ehm... sorry but we are still here." I said a little awkward.
"Just a minute." He said without even looking and continued with whatever he was doing.
"Alright finish." He turned toward us and smiled.

" He turned toward us and smiled

"I just ordered food." He said and I felt my head burning.
"Are you kidding me?! We are trying to find someone who mind be death by now and you are ordering food?!" I yelled at him.
"Oh so it's about life and death. Then I have to get myself ready for it." He stood up and walked to the door. I grabbed his shoulder to stop him.
"Where do you think you go?" I asked still really mad.
"I will take a nap." He said and was about to continue walking but I pulled him back.
"The fuck will you take a nap!" I almost hit him. What the hell is he thinking.
"Jungkook calm down." Suga patted my back and tried to calm me.
"Yeah Jungkook listen to Suga." My and Sugas eyes widened.
"How the hell do you know my name?" Suga asked confused.
"It took you a pretty long time finding the right room. I had plenty of time to find out who you are. Like I said before there are cameras." He said and pointed at his camera which was hanging down the ceiling. I looked at it and it was shining in red. This guy really is something.
"Alright, whatever. We need your help." I said to him but he was just playing with his pen. God he is hard to handle.
"Well to be clear someone else needs your help." I continued but still no reaction. I rolled my eyes and said.
"A girl needs your help!" His eyes meet mine.
"Oh why didn't you say this before. Where can I help you?" He asked with an evil smirk. The hell is wrong with that guy. Whatever, he helps so I won't say anything bad.
"Her name is Kim (Y/n). She got kidnapped for revenge and I am afraid that there isn't much time left for her." I said in a sad tone. I hoped I was wrong and she still had time.
"You know the name of her kidnapper?" He asked already searching on the internet. He had a tap open with (Y/n)s face in the middle. There were personal informations about her under the picture. He already found everything about her.
"Jimin Park but he hides really good. I don't think-"
"Found him." I didn't even ended the sentence he was already a step before me. I took a look at the screen and when I saw Jimin I started to feel hope.
"Yes that's him! Where is he?" I shouted.
"Hold on Jungkook. He is a pretty smart guy. The location where he is isn't that easy to near and I am also sure that he has help with him." He said and just then I thought about Namjoon.
"We have help. The only problem is that he is in prison." I answered and looked at him. It was so obious what I meant.
"You wan't me to take him out?" He asked still searching.
"We just need you to hack the cameras and the alarm system." He nodded and we started to explain where Namjoon was and it didn't take him long to hack the system of the prison.
"Alright, I am in but I can't cut the cameras off yet. They would realise. I can do it only at night and also there you have to be really fast." He explained. It was hard to follow him but somehow I did it. I saw on Suga that he was already lost .
"I will give you something to open the doors." He continued. This guy is really a genius but also an alien. He is weird.
"Alright but how will we be able to let Namjoon know this? He wanted to make some prisoners-"
"This is a stupid plan." I didn't had the chance to finish because he cut me off once again.
"You will brake the window on his cell so he doesn't have to do anything just run away with you." I nodded.
"Come with me. I will give you the things you need." He stood up and walked out of the room. We followed him. We walked into a room full with weapons. Suga's yawn dropped.
"Don't touch anything!" Said V in a serious tone. We walked pass the weapons to a cabinet. He opened the doors. I looked in it and there were things in it which I never saw before.
"What are those things?" Suga asked and pointed at the stuffs.
"You don't need to know. The only thing you have to know are those." He took a box out. Me and Suga looked at each other curious. V placed the box on a desk and opened it. There were tiny microphones and a laser in it. I just know it because I watched a lot of spy movies. He held one of the microphones up.
"This is a little microphone and earphone for you ear. You put it in and you can hear me." He said and handed me and Suga one.
"This is a laser stick. Whit this you will be able to cut the grilles." He gave it to me and I was about to push a button on it.
"If you don't want to kill us then I wouldn't do that." I slowly removed my hand and put the laser in my jeans pocket.
"The last things are these." He held up two pair of gloves.
"You can open all the doors with this because of the fingerprint. I made it sure that it can copy all the fingerprints." We took the gloves and suddenly something rang. V got nervous and grabbed one of the guns.
"What was this?" Suga asked confused.

"Stay here!" V whispered and tiptoed out of the room

"Stay here!" V whispered and tiptoed out of the room. We just stood there like two idiots. Suddenly there was a loud bang. We started to panic.
"What should we do?!" Suga scream-whispered.
"I don't know." I answered and looked around in the room. I quickly grabbed a gun and so did Suga. We waited with the guns held up before us. Suddenly the door swing open.
"Food is here." Said V holding a bag in his hands and smiled.
"What the hell boy?! I almost shot you!" I yelled at him in anger.
"Why? I told you not to touch anything." He said and placed the bag on the desk.
"Why did you act like something happened?!" I kept on yelling.
"Because I knew you would react like that. Your faces looked so funny." He laughed.
"You are an alien."
"Thanks I know." He said and took a sip of his drink. This guy needs help.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Next chapter will be a lot more interesting

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Next chapter will be a lot more interesting. \(^.^)/ Thanks for the great supporting!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

^)/ Thanks for the great supporting!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜