Sexist Childhood

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A BOY YOU MIGHT BE OFFENDED BY MY OPINIONS WHEN I WAS A BRATTY AND GIRLY LITTLE CHILD SO YES I'M SORRY BUT, most of my favorite characters in fiction are boys, so yeah.
Yes, yes, yes by the warning I did used to be a girly girl. Well, I stopped being a girly girl when my brother indroduced to me Pokemon LeafGreen, my first video game. And how I started loving pokemon ever since. And also anime, anime was cool but pokemon was mostly my life. And I'm serious, if I was still a girly girl, I would not use wattpad or know other anime and video games. And when I was younger, liked the color pink, I would wear pink everyday. Now, I seriously dislike the color but not that much it's good for art and stuff. OH YES, FORGOT TO TELL YA! Pokemon was technically the one that made me started drawing. My first pokemon I drawn was Wartortle. I'll show you my old drawings in my sketchbook. I started drawing cause I was like "WOW THIS POKEMON LOOKS COOL AND I L9VE IT! IMMA DRAW IT!!" And that's how started drawing, and stuff. I started drawing and not being a girly girl in 1st grade. YEAH, now this is turning to telling my story but, ON TO THE POINT!! As you see the title, "Sexist Childhood", and trust me I was sexist when I was younger. I was like "boys are gross", now when I'm older I'm like, "ALL HAIL KAKASHI AND SILVER". And when I drew comics, it would usually be a guy as the enemy. And most of the time, it would be a girl as the hero. And trust me guys, my comics were cringy as hell. Reading them now, it is cringy. I don't even think the word cringe even existed when I drew those comics. When, I was younger I literally would not want a boy as a friend. Well, I remember there was a boy super nice to me kinder and I wasn't mean to him. Except I did kick a boy in the balls, and threw another boys lunchbox to the roof. YEAH, I was really cruel. People think I'm a tomboy now, but I'm actually in the middle. But I'm that girly like I was before. WAIT, I JUST REALIZED, I was PROBABLY A SAVAGE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I'm sorry that my senpai's now know I USED TO BE A SEXIST WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I literally want to go back to the past and say to my younger self that she was a brat, and you will like Kakashi and Silver when you grow up. As you all know, I don't care about a relationship or having one. But, surprisingly, I'm a good relationship advisor! So message me if you people want. OH YEAH, when I was younger I really wanted to be popular and stuff. And now, I don't even care. Well, I'm well known, but not popular or girly. Thank goodness, I'm not a girly girl still. AND GUESS WHAT?! After a couple of years, I started shipping characters!! I think I started in 4th grade. I mostly like gay and straight ships so yeah, sorry, I don't like lesbian shipping. Now, I hate girly girls, they literally hate me so much and hate them back. It's usually the girls who hate me, but whatever. Well, people this is probably a part of my life. So, stay swag and peace out!