i hate mondays

Today, my day was complete crap. Of course, it's Monday the TORURE DAY!! First of all, I lost my water bottle and lunchbox and no one tries to cheer me up, even my friends. And my friend also lost her lunchbox. And we both came together to the office. And the lady the attendance office said "Have you looked at the lost and found?" And we said it was closed. And she just shrugged it off and said "well, too bad try checking tomorrow", and left. And I was so pissed off because of her. Even the first day of the second week of school, she was so freaking annoying that it pissed me every time I looked at her or talked to her. Also, I had a friend that was so damn annoying during class, I seriously question myself why I still have him as a friend. Because I hate him so much. Before, I was late to class and that same attendance lady was there. And I asked "what do I put on the note thingy?" (I didn't know because I'm usually not late, not to brag) and she said "I don't know, it depends on your teacher", and I was so annoyed inside. By the time of her voice, it was so annoying. My poker face of how pissed off I am was good. I didn't show any emotion at her how pissed off I was. I seriously think of sueing my school, by how the idiocy of it. But, I CAN'T DO THAT. Whatever, well guys this is my pissed off crappy Monday. So, stay swag, and peace out.