Chapter Eleven- Axel

I wasn't expecting to start crying in the car over not having any cheetos. I don't even really like cheetos, I MEAN Killy does, but I never did. He stopped in a rest area, got out of the car and is now kneeling, partially in the car and holding me, telling me it's going to be okay. It's not gonna be okay. I want cheetos. I NEED cheetos.

"Ellie, baby, you don't even like cheetos. Since we were twelve you've been telling me I'm insane for liking them."

I growl, "Well, maybe considering i'm carrying YOUR pups maybe I now like cheetos. Asshole." I continue to sob as he brushes his hands through my hair and over my watery eyes.

"Then cheetos it is. Anything you want babe." He smiles, kissing me on the cheek and getting up.

"You want to come in? It's cold out here, so do you want my fleece?" I nod, taking the Patagonia and smiling at the silky fleece. I love him. I love him so fucking much.

God, I regret so badly being such a. dick about being pregnant with his pups. first of all, he didn't purposely knock me up, secondly, we don't choose our sexual position, the wolves do, third im happy as fuck, fourth, I love carrying his pups. Sure, the need for cheetos and the button on my jeans popping and the fact I feel huge, definitely a downside but for him, wow, that's worth it.

I actually love being pregnant. I love being able to feel EVERYTHING and I also love feeling proud to see my pups doing good. As well as it's heartwarming that Killy is so proud of me. Not gonna lie, it feels nice.

And, since i've become a bottom pro, I realized it's actually better on the bottom. you get all the action, and that's the good stuff. Sure i'd love to get off and please my mate, but I like receiving. Guess this is why i'm the pregnant one here. This is the most I can receive.

I look over at the trees and feel Killy's hand interlock with mind. I blush slightly.

I'm an Alpha wolf, raise sto be strong and lead and be the best of the best; a god. I'm learning that just because I'm an alpha wolf however, that doesn't mean I'm weak just because I'm carrying my mates pups. I had a warrior who argued we should replace the alpha, just because I was pregnant. That's not true. I am still the alpha all should fear, and yes I'm pregnant, but That's just means I can do more than just fight. I can make living things. And we have plenty of warriors to fight while I can not.

After buying the cheetos, we get back in the car. Killian smiles at me widely, "What?

"Nothing. Nothing." He says, starting the car.

He keeps smiling and nearly mumbling under his breath. He's talking about me to himself and probably having an out of head convo with his wolf discussing the pups for the 50th time today.

"Killian, after this whole date thing today, do you think maybe before the bath and sex later, we could play Call of Duty? You can pick which one. I just kinda want to spend that friend time with you too. " He nods. Oh great he doesn't appreciate that idea. Whenever Killian just nods stern, that means he's going to agree, but not a fan.

I sigh, "Killy, I kinda miss being friends with you. Yeah, mates is great. Sorry it took us so long to finally get to this strong mate relationship, but I feel like all we ever do is have wayyy too much sex, baths, or cuddle. I kinda want that friend life back too, where we'd post stupid ass photos of each other on the internet and argue over wearing certain shirts and just being weird." Killian nods again. Damn it!

"Okay, Axel."

"Okay? That's all the reaction you're going to give me?" Killian nods. "Okay, cool. Whatever."

"You're really being over dramatic here, Axel. We're never going to get that friend part of our life back how you're envisioning it! We're about to be parents, whether or not that's registering fully in your head or not, we don't have any choice."

"So, all we do is just take care of pups for the rest of our lives and miss out in everything when we could incorporate everything. We aren't just Mates, Killian, we're also best friends." Killian sighs, looking sad almost.

"What wrong, Killy? I didn't mean to start an argument."

Killian shakes his head, "It's not you, just it is you. I worry if we go back to playing xbox and doing dumb teenage shit that first of all you'd get hurt, but second of all, I worry you'll stop being my mate."

"What?? Why would I stop being your mate?"

"Because, if we go back to the old fitness we were you'll go back to preserving just being my friend over my lover."

"No! Not at all! I want to be both! I just feel like lately it's just about being mates and pups and all that. I want some sort of escape. They pups aren't due for another 4 months! 4 months of freedom!" Killian smiles.

"Can we still cuddle, though?"

"Dude, of course! I'm still your mate," I grasp his hand, "I'm always going to be your mate. And I also always want to be your best friend. I don't like choosing."

"Awesome.  I love you, Axel."

"I love you too."

"Now, um important question,"

"Yes?"

"Do diners normally say, 'for lease' in the front."

I look at the diner we always hung out at. "I'm, uh, gonna go with a strong no."

"Well, we got cheetos!" Killian cheers. nah-uh.

"Nope. Mine. You try carrying around triplets and sharing your fucking cheetos."

"There are children around, Ax, watch the profanities!" We both burst out laughing as I pass the bag to him. I'll always share.

I mean I'm technically sharing part of my body with his kids. I think that counts as major sharing. "Hey, you wanna go home, each a shit ton of horrible snacks and plays call of duty? And also sometime cuddle during it?" Killian asks.

"Now that's a hot date!"

——-
HI SOOO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. I JUST GOT STUCK ON THIS AND I KNOW WHEN IM STUCK ILL START NEW STORIES. Check out The Alpha and The Rouge, omg I cant wait for it to be finished because I love the idea so much. You may too. And In these next few days I'm going to be posting a different story called This is Heaven and it's a supernatural slave story with a stud named Harper and his small slave girl he purchased that he named Nevaeh. It's gonna be great hopefully. I want it to be a heartwarming and slightly light hearted story. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

Your To Do List:

-Check out the cocky Toro and his new roommate Fig, otherwise known as the alpha! In the Alpha and the Rouge.

-Follow Nevaeh in her conquest of speaking again and her relationship blooming with Harper Olympidad in This Is Heaven when it comes out Wednesday, December 6th!