Chapter Four-Axel

I feel myself stop breathing, lust filling my eyes. I lurk closer to him, and he takes the moment to throw my onto the bed. He hovers over me, his breath sending electric shocks on my neck.

"K-Killian. You're my m-mate?" i slur out, feeling really hot.

Killian nods, trying to control Wyatt. "Yes. I'm waiting." He struggles out.

"For what?"

"For your rejection." He grumbles.

I shake my head, gently grinding into him. "Why run? Why didn't you tell me?!" I groan out.

He takes a long sniff at my neck, "Because you're my everything. My best friend. I fear losing you. So I just run."

"I, Alpha Axel Cord, accept, Beta Killian Jennings." I struggle out, seeing his surprise. I'm surprised, but I'm not rejecting my mate. Killian.

"I, Beta Killian Jennings, accept, Alpha Axel Cord." He struggles out, pressing his body heavier into me.

He licks my neck gently, gently chewing on the skin until he bit my neck, marking me. I felt a wave of heat fill my body. I'm so in euphoria. Wait, It's suppose to be him in euphoria. Oh fuck no.

"Kill, Killy." I moan, trying to get his attention.

He looks up, "Y-yeah?"

"I'm not bottoming." I groan, still grinding.

He then smells my heat, "Your scent tells me otherwise. Wyatt says he dominates Elijah, listen to your wolf."

I slowly start to tune it in,

Wy-wyatt. Heat. I need him, Axel, please.

I'm an alpha, you're an Alpha.

And we don't submit, except to our mate.

I tune out Elijah, feeling the heat burn more. I need clothes off.

Feeling Killian's bare skin, I trace my hand down his back, getting to his jeans, and roughly pulling them down. While I do this, He is pulling off my shirt.

He presses a rough kiss on my lips and trails it down, going to my neck and kissing in between my pecks. He then licks the right one, grating his tongue over the nipple. I mewl, submitting, way too willingly for my taste. He starts to bite the soft flesh, and geeking my other one, causing me to thrust, the burn in my stomach getting worse. I need him, it hurts so much.

He starts to kiss down my v, and slips off my jeans and my boxers all at once. Fuck.

***

Killian m

I feel a hard pressure wrapped in my side. I look down and see Axel, plastered to me, looking up at me with his hazel eyes.

"Good morning, Killian. You slept for like 12 hours." He says, massaging his finger across my cheek.

I smile, "Sorry, last night was rough."

"Yes, speaking of last night, I've decided that we shouldn't tell the pack." I crinkle my brow.

"What?"

"Well, I mean, you're the beta. I'm the Alpha. And like, it's weird."

I shake my head, "So, you think the pack won't smell our mating? Or are you that arrogant?"

He shakes his head, getting off of me, naked, and walking over to his dresser. "This masks scents. No one will know." he waves around a perfume bottle.

i feel hurt that he isn't proud to be my mate, but I'll just have to take what I can get. There's no getting out of it, we fully mated, and you cat go back.

"Fine. I guess you're just butthurt about bottoming."

He growls at me, "You can say that."

He slips on boxers and throws me a pair. "Get out of room, Ill see you tonight and we can go on a date or something. But far. Not close." I nod, slipping on the boxers and changing into my clothes.

Why is he like this?

I don't know, Wyatt. I don't like it.

Im sorry, I wish he was as understanding as Elijah.

I wish he was too. Sadly, he's never going to be. I'll just take what I can get.

It's not okay, Killian. Maybe you should voice this.

Until he gets his head out his ass, everything i say, he won't hear.

I won't let you submit to him. He's an Alpha, but in this relationship, you're the Alpha. I don't submit to Elijah, and you are not to submit to Axel.

I'll just suffer dominantly.

Killian.

I walk to my room, crashing on the bed and feeling sleep over take me. Maybe this will all be a bad dream. Maybe my mate will love me and accept me fully and understand that the moon goddess did this. That he wouldn't of had submissive symptoms like a tell-tale heat unless he was a bottom. I bet he's sleeping with someone today. Trying to gain back his 'pride'.