Shinee: Transformation

Here's your SHinee Fic.. :))

ah…my first one-shot Shinee fanfic…haha… Sorry but I don't know that much about Shinee but I so LOVE all their songs. I love them all especially Taemin. Enough of spazzing over Taemin-nie, :) so I hope you'll all like this fanfic. Critics & comments are very much loved.^

^______________^

***

Ever since the end of Shinee’s Sherlock’s promotion, their schedule went from tight to quiet. Their individual schedule is also cool. Though, Minho’s schedule is not like theirs. Minho still has to shoot some commercials, pose for magazine covers and have some TV guesting. The other member, being restless in their dorm has nothing to do but play with their game consoles.

“I’m bored…” Key sighs.

“Yeah~ me too…” Jonghyun added.

“What to do? What to do?” Onew asks himself while looking at his phone to check about the time.

“I Know. Let’s visit Minho in his photo shoot…” Taemin suggests.

“That would be okay, since we’ve got nothing to do here…” Onew agreed then dragged Taemin in their room to change their outfits and prepare for their visit to Minho’s photo shoot.

“Come on… Let’s go with them…” Key patting Jonghyun in the shoulder while the latter was still playing games

“Okay, okay, let me finish this level first” Jonghyun taps Key’s hands in his shoulder and…

“Yah~ I lose? This is your fault Key!” Jonghyun shouted and chased Key. This was the first time he ever lost in this game and this was because Key was bothering him. “Arrrggghhh….” Jonghyun shouted in frustration because he can’t catch Key.

“Yah~ you two… If you’re not gonna join us then don’t leave our room messy, okay…” Onew told Jonghyun and Key while walking towards the front door.

“No, we’ll join you… I wanna go see Minho…” said Key.

“Yeah~ what he said…” Jonghyun added. They went in the room to change and joined Onew and Taemin in the car and drove to Minho’s location.

-Minho’s Location-

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” Minho asks them when he saw them entering the location. Minho was currently with the makeup artist having his makeup done.

“Nothing. We’re just bored so we visit you here.” Key answered.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Onew asks.

“Not at all. In fact, there’s a lot of time to kill with you being here.” Minho told them

“Why? What’s the problem?” Taemin asks