Chelsea's POV

I was the girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson and best friend of the schools hottest couple, Niall Horan and Harry Styles. Our parents were all best friends and when we were all born they decide to move in next to each other because they wanted all of us to be best friends like them. All my moms friends were very happy that the boys would have an girl best friend to help them understand "how girls think and feel" but turns out 2/4 of us were straight. Only grown up with boys was a little difficult, mostly because I was more happy to talk about video games than to talk about boys. Through the years I noticed that I had an deeper connection with Louis than Harry and Niall. Don't get me wrong they are as much my best guy friends as Louis but I am mean more romance connection with him than them. It was when in Junior High playing spin the bottle did everyone realize that Niall liked Harry and Harry liked Niall, Louis liked me and I of coursed liked him. To make this shorter, Louis and me are in an relationship plus Niall and Harry in an relationship.

......

"Chelsea, are you there?", said my adorable boyfriend. As I look up to see not only Louis looking at me but to see the whole table looking over at me but this include the only new friend anyone in are group talked too, Liam Payne.

As I was about to answer the question, the sound of the bell ringing filled our ears and made our brains buzz too. I looked around to see that Niall was throwing away his and Harry's food. Louis was standing at the table get his bag and talking to Harry about how he didn't want to go to chemistry but Harry just laughed at him. But when I looked at Liam, I know that he know something was going on in my mind and he pointed at his phone than mind. Louis walked over to me as to tell me that we need to go to class or else we will be late. I grab my phone and as I did it vibrated it was from Liam but Louis was already walking me to my class before I could look at the text.

As we walked away I looked at Liam and mouthed, "I will look at the text during English." Which was mine and Niall's next class. Liam had advanced history which was in the opposite than every one else's classes  and Louis plus Harry both had the same class, chemistry. As Louis, Harry, Niall and me walked to our classes which were next to each other, Louis and me started to go into our own little world.

"Are you okay, baby?," Louis asked with so much worry in his voice and I know that I was scaring him with how silent I was being. I looked up at him and gave him an kiss on the cheek. I grabbed his hand with the hand that didn't have my phone in it and simply reply with, "I am always fine when I am close to you." That reward me with the most belly loud laugh that brought Niall and Harry out of there love world and back into the real world.

"Louis, my buddy, that laugh was like an dying lawnmower," Harry said as Niall chuckled at Harry and Louis.

"We better hurry or we are all going to be later and we all know how Mr. Maxwell and Ms. Cara will feel." Niall said with a little bit of hesitant in his voice.

"Dentation," we all said together with annoyance in are voices. With that we all rush passed all the stragglers that didn't care if they got dentation or not. We reached out classes and with an kiss to my lips from Louis, me and Niall made it to the back two seat in the classroom with two minutes to talk to Niall before class started.

"Chelsea, you were really quiet during lunch does your longest best friend get to know why." asked Niall with a little giggle to his voice.

"Niall, you know that I have known Harry longer than you right. But I was thinking about what life was like before we all become in love and how we only have ever let one person into our group. Even though almost everyone has tried to come into the group." I said as I just remember that Liam had sent me an text early.

"Well, Liam was an good fit into the group because we know have the drama queen, Louis. The over thinker, you. The one who listens and tries to solve the problems, Harry. The one that is the glue to the group, me of course. And finally the teddy bear, Liam." Niall said with the wave of his hands as thought they were right in front of us.

I laughed at him and said, "Now all we need is an bad boy that will help bring out the wild side of the group." As I finished talking the door open to reveal the bad boy we need and that would test our little group, Zayn fucking Malik.

-----------

Vote and Comment if you want an part 2.