Chapter 3 (Thanksgiving special!)

Really quick authors note: Hiyori is very OOC, she was very jealous in this but what can you do?)

Your pov.

Yato kept rambling on about something called "Thanksgiving" what even is that? He said it was something American so I guess I wouldn't know. So I asked "Why should we care?" Of course yato said. "UMM WE GET A LOT OF FOOD?!?!" So now we are at this house. I don't know who's house it is but I had to get all dressed up and I was not happy about it I wore this

 I don't know who's house it is but I had to get all dressed up and I was not happy about it I wore this

Not gonna lie it was cute. The door opened and there was a girl there.

"Yato! I'm glad you could come!" She said

"No problem Hiyori!" Yato also said.

So Hiyori was her name. Weird.

"Yato? Who's this?" She asked referring to me. She looked like she made a face, OH HECKY NAW.

"Oh that's-"

"My name is Y/n I'm Yatos new regalia" I know it was rude to cut him off but I can introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you y/n!" She said.

"Yeah" I said

*timeskip because it's just introductions*

So apparently thanksgiving is when you sit around a table, eat, and talk. Then I hear this.. "Yato your so cute!" I look up and see this Hiyori all up on Yato. Yato a blushing mess and Hiyori looking dead at me. OHHHHHHH. She thinks I like him. I mean I don't think I do.... do I?

Hiyori POV.

I saw the way she looked at him. And I hated it. I could feel the jealousy building up inside me. I had to do something. Sooo therefore I had to use my charm.

"Yato I didn't notice before but your so cute!"

"Oh um t-thanks h-hiyori um yeah"

I grabbed his arm and looked right at her. Oh she's gonna get it now.

Your POV

Yukine shook me out my train of thought.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah I'm fine I guess"

"What's going on?"

"I'll tell you after dinner"

"You better"

*timeskip to after dinner*

I brought yukine in the other room and told him what was happening.

"Really? Hiyori? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! And I.. think I might.."

"You think you might what"

I can't believe I'm about to say this

"ITHINKILIKEYATO"

I blurted it out blushing.

"WHAAAAAAAA OUR YATO?!?!?"

"Yes our yato and shut up!"

"Oh gods"

"Yeah oh gods is right. I don't know what to do is it even allowed!?"

" I don't know man I'm just as confused as you"

(Authors note: ps this is wayyy after the last chapter so don't think it's rushed)

"But please don't tell anyone yukine"

"Of course I won't tell anyone"

"Thanks"

"No prob bob"

I laughed. I guess it wasn't that bad. I walked back out and saw hiyori's body on the ground and her "spirit" in the air.

"SHES A PHANTOM?!?"

"She's a half phantom" Yato explains.

"That doesn't make any sense"

"I thought that too at first" yukine whispered to me. I giggled.

As I was talking to yato and yukine I could feel the glare she was giving me. This is gonna be fun.

"Hey Yato you smell really nice" I grabbed his arm "I could hold you forever" he looked down at me and blushed.

"T-thanks y/n"

I could feel the rage and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?"

Yato asked.

"Your face is cute when you blush" I said still playing along.

I heard her growl. I haven't had this much fun since the last phantom we fought. Speaking of phantom the hybrid came toward me.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you for a second?"

"Yea sure" I gave yukine a look letting him know to come get me if anything happened.

We went to the room and I turned around and she slapped me!

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"STOP TRYING TO TAKE YATO AWAY FROM ME!"

"IM NOT YOU - I'm not."

"Yes you are you're trying to make me jealous"

"Ok how about this. Whoever Yato picks will get him. Deal?"

"Ha! Good luck with that seeing as he knew me first"

"welllll I sort of live with him sooooo."

"Ugh whatever"

"So deal?" I said reaching my hand out.

"Hmmp" she grabbed it.

"Great"

I ran out the room fake crying. " Y-YATO~"

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

"H-hiyori s-she slapped me and it hurt really bad." I put on my best whining voice. He grabbed me and started hugging me "shhhh don't cry" I smiled.

"HIYORI!"

"Y-yes Yato?"

"What is wrong with you!? Why would you do that!"

"I-I"

"Come on yukine...thanks for having us over"

"B-but"

Hiyori pov

That little brat! We really are doing this aren't we. Just wait till Christmas little y/n.

Yato pov

This night was interesting. Hiyori keep flirting then y/n was flirting and yukine was quiet, then hiyori slapped y/n and an outbreak happened. I know one thing for sure I will no longer be partaking in American holidays.