Chapter 2- Memories

When I got home, I was quick to rush up the stairs and pull out a few different bags to put my stuff in. I loved going to Roxy's, especially when my parents were away from home. Roxy and I had met when I was 9, and I remembered it like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

I was walking through the school yard, bored out of my mind. I hated this new school, nobody was fun, nobody liked getting into trouble or being smart, they were all dull. I walked around a corner to see three girls ganging up on another. The girl looked scared, and the others looked angry and horrible. I stormed up to them as soon as one of them slapped the cornered girl.

"Oi!" I screamed, still making my way towards them. They all turned to me, the girl who got slapped looked relieved. She was pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice pale face. Even her smile of relief looked amazing. The other girls sneered at me, turning their full attention to me.

"What do you want?" The girl who slapped the other one girl snapped at me. I was slightly dumbfounded by her tone but quickly recovered.

"I want you to leave that girl alone, bullying isn't very attractive, and it makes you uglier" I scowled at the three girls.

"So, you must be a bully too?" The second girl piped up, looking triumphant. I turned to her and smirked.

"No, I'm a hero, heroes are average-looking, so..." I drawled 'so' making my point clear. The blonde girl laughed, and smiled at me, I smiled back. A sharp pain erupted from my left cheek, one of the girls had slapped me. I turned my full attention to the main girl, who had slapped the blonde girl. I didn't regret what I did next.

I grabbed her hair, and flung her to the ground, dropping down with her. I almost lost my grip, but managed to steady my hand and bring the girl's face closer to mine.

"Touch us again, and I'll break your nose again" I let my words sink in before a puzzled expression went across the girl's face.

"But my nose is fi-" She didn't finish that sentence, because I'd punched her in the nose, listening to the sickening crack of the cartilage. She cried out and I released her hair, standing up and walking over the blonde girl. I was vaguely aware of the girls running, yelling for a teacher. I leaned down to the girl, who's eyes were filled with tears.

"Name's Trinity, yours?"  I said, smiling and helping the girl to her feet.

"Roxy" She whispered, sounding frightened.

"I can't stand bullies, I won't hurt you, unless you bully someone, but I get the feeling you aren't like that" I grinned slyly at Roxy, and her face lit up with a smile.

I never regretted the punish I got for breaking that girl's nose.

~End of Flashback~

I quickly turned and grbabed my favourite shirt, chucking it into the suitcase I laid across my bed. I sighed, and then grabbed it out of the bag, remembering who bought it for me and what they did to me not three hours ago. Michael was always good with picking out shirts I liked. I wasn't going to be able to make that memory go away, but at least seeing Roxy after three years of separation due to her being busy, sick or away, will help me.

I hope it does...