Chapter 21.x

Chapter 21.x

Sorry for long wait but exams are over now! : D x

The song on the side is one of my new favourites!! :D x check it out---> x

RECAP

“Of course there are stories about the past and prophecies about the future but we were uncertain of their truthfulness. After all over time things tend to get exaggerated. There was a tale of a young woman with a mix of more than two races. Most believe it impossible but you showed us wrong dear. I do believe you have the power of every race but with dominant ability in the werewolf and witch race.”

“Wow, so I’m a bit of everything? What about powers?” my voice was excited but I knew better than to be after all with power comes danger and greed.

“From your colours I do believe you have three. Healing which is where the gold flecks in your eyes are from and purple hmm powerful colour generally it is reserved for royalty it has the power of command far beyond what an alpha does or Shanna but also wisdom the ability to know what others are thinking and feeling, know their past and future.”

“That’s a lot” I said cautiously.

He stopped turning to me, “Yes” he murmured, “it would be wise to keep that to yourself. Well the royalty part especially maybe just let them know about your being a witch plus your powers of healing for now. Let them get to know you first. Yes well I shall be going now. Good bye”

With that he turned around and left me standing in the front hall to adjust and take in what he has just told me. I am sure this year is going to be a heck of a year.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I stood in a corridor completely lost from my wandering. All around me were portraits of various people with different eye colours. As I stood admiring the walls I didn’t notice a sudden presence behind me.

“That’s Rupert Carmichael one of the founding members of the Academy” the person spoke softly but I jumped a mile swivelling around to see the stranger.

“Oh. His eyes are cool” was all I could manage to say. What the hell was wrong with me?

Mystery person chuckled, “yeah they are. Anyway are you lost? You the new recruit?”

“I am. My names Kayleigh and you are?” I asked smiling up at him shyly.

He glanced down at me in amusement, “Chris. But you should call me Professor Michaels.”

My mouth formed an O and I blushed, “Ah ok sorry, Um where am I supposed to be going?”

“I was about to ask you that” he laughed and it sounded sexy and manly. I blushed at my thoughts, he was a teacher!

I laughed nervously and shrugged. “Ok then the main dining room ought to have the answers” he winked setting off down the hall, I hurried to catch up to him.

“So what do you teach?” I asked curiously glancing at him out of the corner of my eye.

“History” he smirked, glancing down at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, “You mean like the history of how werewolves come about?”

“Yep!” he popped the P and I was starting to wonder how old he was, “as well as the history of fairies, wizards, witches etc.”

He waved his hands about as we approached the door and they swung open and I realised he was leading me to the main hall. Great time to be ogled at I sighed mentally, and he looked down at me and smirked walking off to leave me on my own to walk in.