History: You're special creature

One day in human world...

Inside yui's house, there is no one except Yui herself, because her parents still in China due to job demand. Yui, Moa, Ayami and Suzuka's grandma are talking about something in the living room when Suzuka still unconscious in Yui's room,

Yui:''so.. You're Suzuka's granny?''

"Yes'' said the old woman ''you can call me 'mam nun.''

Moa:''are you human?''

"Yes.... (^-^), I'm so glad Suzuka have some friends such you all.''

Moa:''Suzuka has save us, so... we love her(^-^).''

Yui:''weeww, Suzuka is really a hanyo (half demon girl), and her grandma is a nun(´・_・').''

Ayami:''WHAT...? half demon?
(`・∀・´).''

Moa:''mmm can you tell us about her history, madam?''

"Hmmm, I guess this story is very long, but I will tell you the important part.''

Yui:''it's okay madam. Please tell us.''

with patient Su's grandma was tell stories

"A long time ago, I have a beautiful daughter, without my knowledge she having relationship with the king of demon, as a devote of God, of course I didn't allowed him to marry my daughter, but because of a reason, finally I allowed him to marry my daughter, as time goes by,,, she has two daughter, a youkai child, and the other is Suzuka 'a hanyo' ,..''

Moa:''excuse me,, can u tell me 'the reason' make you allowed it?''

"That's clear, they loves each other.... ''said Su's grandma ''moreover, he.... Suzuka's father has promised that he will commanded the whole race of Devils not to eat human anymore.''

Yui:''I think... he was very love her
(´・_・').''

Su's grandma:'' right, because too love,, he got to make the strongest sword to protect his wife who a human from demons attack, the strongest weapon in demon's world... Kurogami sword.''

Moa:''kurogami ?.. 'black Goddess' sword (´・_・') is it black sword belongs to Suzuka?''

Su's grandma:''yes, it's supernatural sword, and only Suzuka can use it, the others youkai can't touch the sword.''

Ayami:''aaahhh sou sou sou, so that's why the youkai's hand was burned when he touch it.''

Su's grandma:''correct, the sword has a protective veil, great sword for protect humans.''

Yui:''wakatta... so.. Su's father entrusted the sword to her because she is hanyo who will become mediator against youkai and human.''

Su's grandma:''correct, You're smart(^-^), only mediator like her who can make a peace between demon and human, so.. he decided to make his second daughter be a Queen even though she still 15 years old.''

Moa:''haaahhh(´・_・') it certain make race of youkai are disagree...''

Heard Moa's words, Su's grandma looked at her with cynicaly before she said

"From where do you know that?''

Moa:''(`・∀・´)ehhh.. etto... actually I'm not sure about that, but I heard it when Suzuka was fights against tiger~monster, he called Suzuka 'Queen' ... but in the other side, he also said that all human are food
(´・_・'), so... it means...~''

Su's grandma:''mmm that's right.. his decision makes many youkai opposed the Kingdom,just before the coronation of Suzuka became Queen, Suddenly....  all demons attacked the Kingdom, they want a revolution.''