Part 3

The next day I woke up to see more information about Mrs. Ahn husband's murder, but a different murder article with Hydrofluoric Acid got my attention.

Something about the new made me feel very uneasy, maybe because it's a murder or it's because of what Jungkook asked Miss Kang during science yesterday.

{ notification: kimtaetae- good morning Ji Eun }
I got from Kim Taehyung greeting me in the morning and I decided to text him back to get my mind away from uneasy feeling the murder gave me.

(Łeejieun- good morning tae
Kimtaetae- hey! you're awake at this time on a weekend wow
Łeejieun- haha, same goes for you
Łeejieun- you usually don't wake up until it's afternoon on the weekends
Kimtaetae- well I'm going on a family trip to Daegu today
Łeejieun- why???
Kimtaetae- my dad decided to expand his hospital into his hometown and he wants me to go with him for the first reveal and opening of it as he wants me to be the next director of it.)

"Miss Lee, your mother called for you to come downstairs for breakfast." The housemaid knocked on the door and respected my mother's request.

(Łeejieun- tae, I'll talk to you later have fun at Daegu
Kimtaetae- ok cya love you)
{ tae pov- " she left the message unread, might as well delete it again}
I got out of my bed and went out my bedroom, I greeted the housemaid and went downstairs for breakfast.
As I arrived down I saw my father at doorway smiling at my older brother while both headed towards the car for work.
"Wish he looked at me like that." I mumbled
" don't be like that, he loves you as much he loves lee jiwon." Mum spoke behind as she headed for work as well
" well he should show it." I spoke back as I headed in the direction of the dining table.
I sat on the chair and heard the car engines of the car start as I looked at my food, after the cars noise was nowhere to be heard I ate my breakfast alone in quiet.
After the I finished eating I put on a plain grey hoodie, leggings and headed outside with my phone.
I went to a playground near my house, I usually go there to clear my mind from worries and relax.
As I got there, I saw someone on the swings with a black hoodie on . I headed towards the swing next to the mysterious persons one and started swinging on it.
"Hello, are you new around here, I don't usually see you here." I broke the silence
They lifted their hoodie and revealed a familiar face.
" Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I just recently moved into the neighborhood." Jungkook introduced himself
The uneasy feeling is coming back
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating, I recently just finished exams and stuff but the next updated maybe delayed as I'm going on a family trip ( lol like tae), but I will publish 3 or more chapters for the next update.
Thanks you for reading plz vote and comment
Thanks a lot