Part 9

It's Monday and school is back on, the rain continued on from the weekends and the umbrellas were hiding people's head on the street.
The recent days have become grey while time seems to fly by. Jieun was standing at the front school gates staring at a bunch of students gathered at the front yard. As Jieun gets closer the colour red in the rainwater becomes more visible and the smell of iron takes over the air.
Jieun nudges left and right to get a good better look at the cause when Jieun found herself in the centre of the gathering the bloody body was more noticeable. Eyes shut her head pulled up and opened again to view wet Jungkook in front of her, his shocked expression becomes plastered in my mind.
"Why is he shocked about his own murder act?" Jieun a thought to herself
"Maybe he's not the murder,"
"But that wouldn't explain the other cases."
Jieun mind started filling up with thoughts to answer her own question.
{ JUNGKOOK POV}
"Who did this, who killed him?" Jungkook couldn't get his mind off the murder.
He raised his head and found himself staring at his classmate Jieun.
She was staring right back at him but she didn't seem to be focused on him.
All the sudden, he remembered what she asked him one time.
" Jungkook, what do you think about the murders that have been taking place recently." He remembered,
" she might be another murder, that might explain the other set of murder cases." Jungkook pondered."