Part 8

I could feel sweat  forming all over my body, but I know I have to do something prove to the world that Jeon Jungkook has been killing innocents.

The next week there was no killings or murder to occur, a clean week without Jungkook tainting it.

" Drip! Drop!" The rain made the day gloomy and dark, the falling raindrops had a presence of suspense to them as they hang on to the top of the window.
My room was upstairs and the view from the window can sight for quite a lot of distance. The lights of cars and streetlights can be spotted through the window.

I stood by the window staring outside as I my thoughts keep revert back Jungkook. I always found him mysterious ever since I first laid my eyes on him. There was something about his big brown eyes they always felt like they held secrets and hurt.

As my thought wonder off, my eyes travel to a figure seen through the window.
Familiar. Only word that comes to my mind is familiar. But why is it looking at me? Why is it standing there? My mind is corrupted with question.
"Ding!" The notifications on my phone goes off for sec. I look back through the window after getting distracted and there is no figure to be seen.
" maybe it's just my imagination." I thought to myself and continued to check my phone

Message :Tae
It's raining you feeling sad
Leejieun: I guess it's gloomy but I'm not sad
(Tae: I wish I could tell you how much I hate it when your sad
Tae: I wish I could tell you how much I hat
Tae: I)
Tae: the rain is annoying don't you think
Lewjieun: I don't really mind it
( Tae: how do I tell you I love you)
—————————————————————
Guess who is back after many years.
Back again
Leave a comment and like
Thanking for reading the book