26

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓
I've seen what you truly are and I've never turned away

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓I've seen what you truly are and I've never turned away

"ALEX? Alex. Alex?" She turned her head, shutting her eyes tightly. "Alex. Wake up. Alex. Wake up. Come on. Wake up." She groaned loudly, shaking her head multiple times, trying to get rid of the voices. "Alex!" She lurched forward, taking the person by their throat. Her eyes widened as she saw Stiles standing there with wide frightened eyes. She hesitantly let go of him

"Stiles, is that you?" She questioned meekly, her eyes watering up. He nodded his head, his eyes watering up as well. She lurched forward but instead of grabbing him by the throat, she wrapped her arms around him instead. A loud sob escaped her as she was finally in his embrace and not the Nogitsune's.

"You can feed from me." She looked at Stiles abruptly, her eyes widened in shock. "Here." He shivered, tilting his head.

"No," she stated firmly, shaking her head, trying her hardest to keep her eyes open. "No," she repeated. "You're weak. I might be desperate for blood, but i'm not gonna drink from you," she told him, wrapping his hoodie around her as she shivered, her eyes closing for a few seconds before she forced them open. "I will just have to fight with whatever is left inside of me."

THEY arrived at Eichen House, and jumped out of Stiles' jeep, a blanket of anxiety around all of them.

They didn't know what was about to happen. They didn't know who was gonna survive or not. Hell, known of them knew if Lydia was still alive or not. Yet, here they were, still pushing forward. Their minds might be clouded by fear, but their hearts were full of hope. Hope of surviving get another battle.

"We've done this before, guys," Scott started, looking around at all of them. "A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia."

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison spoke up, determined.

"I came to save mine," Scott stated, looking at Stiles.

"I came here to save both Stiles and Lydia. And I wanted to be redeemed." Alex wrapped her arms around herself as they all stared at her.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Alex snorted at Isaac's answer. He is her fucking spirit animal!

They all glanced around at one another before walking through the gates, but before they got too far, they were then blocked off by Kira's mom.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you."

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing," Kira paused. "You."