ⓒⓗ: 3 who tf is this hoe!?

recap: ray ray broke up with his gf,  Nicole, for yn and Nicole is mad as a mf.  yn kissed ray, zazi kissed ej , Trinity kissed roc, and Jada kissed Princeton.

★★★★★☆★☆★☆★★★★★★★

at ray ex gf place

Nicole calls her bffs who were also in a relationship with mb.

Nicole was with ray,

Tasha was with prince,

Shay was with roc,

and Mina was with ej.

they are in a group chat on kik

N: OMG this nigga broke up with me for another hoe! and she ugly af!

S: I know, it happened to all of us.

T: I was just starting to know prince too...

M: we gotta do something about it though, they cant just dump us over text and think that we are finished!

T: we gotta catch a plane to wherever they are wit those bitches and sabotage their relationship .

s: how we gonna find them?

n: ray took a pic of him and that bitch as nd put it on instagram. on the location it say Chicago.

m: pack your bags bitches, we going to Chicago.

the next day at yn plc

everyone was cuddling on each other, and everyone were fast asleep.  just then there was a knock on the door.

the door opens

yn mom: (whisper yelling ) YNNNN!!!  YNNNNN!!!  I NEED YOU!!! NOOOW!!!

Yn: -groans -

yn mom: GET YO ASS OUT HERE!!!

Yn gets up out of ray ray arms and stomps over to mom rubbing her eyes. then she closed the door after walking out just in case her mom went crazy.

yn: whaaaaaaat?

yn mom: I decided that me and ur bff's mom need some bonding time. we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas starting today all the way until august 31st.

yn pov.

it was like the FUCKING clouds opened up and God said you guys can fuck mb. although they were going without us, I thought that ray was a better gift.

yn: I completely understand so have fun, drink some bottles, have sex with a guy but remember don't get pregnant! love youuuu baii!!

I tried to push her out the door.

yn mom: don't make me call a babysitter OK?

yn: OKAAAAY BUH BYE NOOW!!!

she closes the door

OMG I had an amazing idea....

what If we made them breakfast!? it would make it seem like we are great house wives !! OK I admit I was overreacting a bit but maybe we could have an awesome future!!!

yn quietly walks in her room and drags her friends out of the room. thankfully she doesn't wake mb up.

trini: UGHHH... y you do that I am sleeping! you know better to not wake me up while I'M sleeping!

zazi: lazy ass...

Trinity: gurrl don't go dere! yhu know better!

jada: shadduuuuuup apparently she dragged us out here for a reason so let her say it.

yn: ty jada, anyways, I had this amazing idea that we should make them breakfast! it will make it seem like we are good house wives!

all: ok...

me and Jada were making toast, Bacon, and pancakes while Trinity and Zaire were making sausages, biscuits and scrambled eggs , along with some orange juice. the perfect breakfast ever!! afterwards we woke them up so we can eat.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yn waking rayray up

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

yn : (messin with rayray hair)

wake uuuuuup!!!

Rayray: (grabs yn  and makes her lay down and gets on top of her )

good morning baeee (kisses yn  )

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Trinity waking roc up

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

roc is still sleeping

trini: (pokes roc )

roc and twini stands up

trini: pucker up!

roc: (walks away )

trini: o.o   :(

roc: (comes back ) I'M just kidding baeee (dips Trinity and kisses her )

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jada waking Princeton up

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

prince is already awake and sitting up.

jada: gmm

prince: (pulls Jada close) gm (kisses her )

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zazi waking ej up

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ej is standing up

zazi is about to walk over and say gm

ej picks zazi up

ej: gm (kisses her )

we take them to the kitchen to get their PLATES and go back upstairs to eat. Lol we watching spongebob doe.

ej: daaammmmmn this food doe.

ray: nigga I need a girl who can cook.

prince: ikr especially a good cook.

twini: where your mommy at?

yn: mine and all yours on a cruise to the Bahamas until the 31st of August.

everyone: YAAAAAAASSS!!!

ray: so we was thinkin we should go to the beach

zazi: OK but we gotta get ready.

we all get ready and we wearing shorts and our bikini top. but just when we were leaving...

ding dong!!! 

yn: I got it!!!

opens the door and see nicole,Tasha,Shay,and mina.

yn: umm who tf are you?! 

nicole: Oh you didn't know?

shay: nice to see you bitch, we are mb exes!