ⓒⓗ 6: The Mission

recap: mina knows the password to yn secret hideout and yn saw the footage of them trying to break in, getting captured, and escaping so yn decided to buy baby monitors to listen to what they say.

●●●●••••●●●●••••●●●●••••●●●●••••

zazi: if we are gonna put baby monitors and... maybe cameras? we should figure out a way to disguise them...

Twini: Well it wouldn't make sense to buy a whole babymonitor just for the microphone,  we should just buy a microphone and a mini camera or something and instead.

yn: That's true. we should order them and install it in the hideout's computer so we can listen and watch. everything should be here by tomorrow so we can install it tomorrow too.

Jada: lol No bitch can be trusted.

yn: truu. zazi, find the cameras and microphones on the computer.

zazi: found it, they cost $64.99 each. the cameras have camouflage and have microphones built in and can be hooked up to multiple devices at once.

yn: order... 8

zazi: credit card needed.

yn gives zazi her credit info.

zazi: and... done! it will be here by 2:00㏘ tomorrow.

Jada: now lets get out of the hideout before someone suspects something.

they get out of the hideout.

prince walks in.

Princeton: yall wanna see a scary movie?

twini: sure. which movie?

Princeton: the scariest movie ever... MAMA!!!

jada: you wuss

Princeton: (⊙o⊙)

zazi: how about paranormal activity 3?

yn: ok I'M game. but tbh imma be scared like a mf

in the living room, watching the movie...

a scary part comes and yn hides her face in rayrays arms.

ray:  pulls yns chin up and kisses her mouth. I won't let anyone hurt you oka?

yn: kisses him again. okay.

Nicole was secretly watching

Nicole:

upstairs in yn bedroom, everyone is getting in their bed. prince and jada were watching tv roc was on his phone and twini was sleeping, ej and zazi were sharing baby pictures and yn and ray were talking.

yn: tbh I was scared of that movie! I only watched it so I Could be with you...

ray: SCAREDEY CAT SCAREDEY CAT!!!

yn:-.-

ray: OK but for real, I didn't really watch it. I was on my phone the whole time. I saw it already. I only come because I wanted you to be scared so you can hide your face in my arms. XD

yn: lol whatever!

... ilysm...

ray: ily to...

yn got on top of ray and started kissing him passionately. ray took off his shirt and yn took off hers. ray grabbed yns ass and yn let out a soft moan. ray and yn took off their pants leaving ray in boxers an yn in a bra and panties. ray tried to slip off yn panties.

yn: ray... no

ray: why not?

yn: its unprotected and I'M not ready. I see that you are though … lol you have a boner... but just wait okay? just kissing and touching ok?

ray: ok... and fingering?

yn: ...

maybe

the next day

yn and her friends are making breakfast for mb and them b it strictly not for mb exes. they made hashbrowns, toast, eggs, and Bacon.

mb comes downstairs.

ray: gm bae   ;)

yn: -blushes- gm

ej after we eat breakfast we have to go rehearse so we will be leaving right away.

twini: OK but hurry back!

roc:   ;)

mb leaves

at 12:00㏘

yn and her friends are watching tv and mbe (mb exes ).just wake up.

tasha: umm..  Where is our food!?

zazi: you mean our food?  currently dissolving in my stomach acid. Where is yours?

everyone chuckles

Nicole: fine, we will go out and buy some fast food!

Jada: fat asses...

just then the package arrives early. and mbe are Leaving.

twini: What a PERFECT opportunity!

yn ikr!? lets go.

yn, twini, jada, And zazi go in their room and put a camera on the mirror, a Teddy bear, a earrings, a door, and PUT the rest in the corners of the room. it took like 15 minutes.

yn: Jada help me get this last corner!

jada: k

outside of yn house.

Shay: WHO IS READY FOR SOME HAROLD'S CHICKEN!?

they walk in the door.

twini: Omg here They come!!! 

they hide in the closet

mbe walk in the room...