1. december

It was cold and snowy. On the streets were many adults but one could also see a little boy. He was actually already in the beginning of his twenties but he always behaved like a toddler. He seemed a little lost in the streets full of tall people. He was not the tallest to not say he was actually really small. He grabbed his scarf and breathed in the scent of it. It smelled like cacao and cinnamon. The things he adored the most around Christmas. Then he entered a shop. He walked around and his eyes started to sparkle when he saw all the Christmas decorations. But what especially catched his attention was a small star.

It was golden and there were a few smaller glittering stars drawn on it. It looked beautiful and the boy was sure it would fit perfectly in his small apartment. His whole apartment was decorated in gold and red and he waited for Christmas since October. The little boy looked in his purse, a little smile on his face. He did have enough money to buy the star. He tried to reach for it, but it was laying on top of a shelf and he was too small to actually get it. So he just stood in front of the shelf. One could see the disappointment and sadness on his face. He really wanted to have it.

It would have fitted perfectly next to the puzzle of Santa Claus he bought years ago. It took him just one week to finish it and he was so proud of himself. It had thousand pieces. Suddenly someone stood next to him. He was looking at the same star. But since he was only about one inch taller he was also just standing there. He didn't even try to reach for it. The little boy looked at the other and admired him. Because he then asked sales assistant to get it for him. The boy just stood next to the two. The two seemed like friends. But the little boy was really shy and that guy looked really good but also somehow intimidating. He then tipped the sales assistant on the shoulder. "Uhm... Excuse me... But could you please give me one of those stars? I'm too small to reach for it." he asked with a quiet voice, almost too quiet to hear for the tall one. "Seems like you have the same problem as Yoongi.", he laughed and grabbed two of the stars and gave both of them one. The little boy said his thanks and with the star in his arms he walked away and looked around the shop a little more.

Then, he found the advent calendar which was actually the reason why he went downtown. It was already the first December and he didn't have an advent calendar by now. When he woke up this morning he was so incredibly sad that he decided to buy one as soon as he gets the chance to buy it. He grabbed the calendar and went to the cash desk. It was the same tall guy from before. He looked at the small and smiled. "Just the two?", he asked and the small boy nodded. He read the name of the cashier. Kim Namjoon. "Yoongi really likes you." The little guy flinched and his cheeks blushed a little. "Thanks.", he said taking it as a compliment. He paid Namjoon the money his things costed and put them in his backpack.

He then left the shop and blended with the rest of the shopping crowd and one could again only see the busy and grey streets and a hectic crowd.