18. december

The little boy sat on the floor, a crayon in his hand, coloring hapily. Jaejae laid next to him. Jimin haf apologized and everything was okay now. „The nose is pink.", Youngjae said and pointed on the still whit spot on the paper. Jimin grabbed the pink crayon and finally finished his artwork. The door bell rang. „Jae? Chimmie? Tidy your mess, please, daddy has a guest." Fastly, the two littles took theor coloring stuff and rushed into their room, accidently slamming the door. „Sorry!", the both shout before going back to focus on the coloring book. „Do you think daddy will like it?", the lil one asked and his brother nodded yes. They smiled and continued, hoping for the guest leaving soon, so their daddy will play with them.

Minutes or maybe hours later, their room's door opened slowly and Jaebum entered. „Hey, I just wanted to check on my babies. Everything alright here?". The two little boys nodded, stood up and hugged him tight. „You two need some cuddles?", again they nodded and Jaebum caressed the carefully. „Has daddy's friend left?", Jae asked with big puppy eyes, silently asking for more attention. „No, not yet, but daddy has few miutes for you okay?". So the three if them just stood their, until Jimin suddenly jumed back and picked up one of the colored papers to show it to Jaebum. „See! Do you like it? It's Rudolph the pink nose reindeer." Jaebum started laughing. „Well done my lil prince, it looks so sweet. I bet it would be a perfect plushie." The little boy shows his brightest eye smile. „May I show your friend daddy? Do we know him?". „Yes you do. It's Yoongi, why don't you two say hello to him, huh? And of course show him the picture.", Jaebum smiled. Jimin blushed. On one hand he wanted nothing more than running to the living room and being with the beautiful man, on the other hand he felt so shy and was afraid of seeing him. He didn't know how to react. He just grabbed his daddy's shirt and squeezed his eyes shut. „C'mon baby, he's not that bad. Why are you so nervous all of sudden?". The little boy didn't answer, since he didn't knew why he behaves like this. „I go daddy!", Jaejae announced and was just about to slip out of the room when he stopped. „Why don't we go all togeth-„ Jaebum was cut of by a whining noise of Jae. He turned around and so did Jimin. The little boy was shook. There was Yoongi standing in the door with a totally emotionless face. And before he could hold them back, tears were running all over Jimins face.