3 - first day of school

(sorry for not updating in a long time i have been and still am really busy with exams so sorry but hope you like it anyway)

As i walked in the school capus i started to get humiliated  again with people laughing at me and thowing things at me all because of those bullies. as i entered the hallway they where showing everyone the video on the big screen and everyone was laughing at it, and that oviously made olivia and makenzie even more popular then they already are, plus to join them is my boyfr... i mean my ex boyfriend which i will hate for as long as i live. i sneak to my locker to get my books as i catch a glimpse of jess and i rush to go and speak to her but that didnt work out. she was now freiends with he bullies which made me fell so lonely and betrayed. I carried on walking to my first class just to realise that someone had put a note on my back saying " stupid whore". At this point everyone was laughing at me and I couldn't bare this anymore I ran out of the school as fast as I could stopping as a dark scary ally way where I met someone there. He offered me some powder looking substance which I stupidly look from him. He said it would help me which I didn't really understand but I took it and instantly I felt so weird, but amazing at the same time. A few weeks have past and I was addicted to this powder I didn't know what it was but I knew it helped me feel good. In these few weeks I didn't go the school much only the lessons that I liked until the day the boy arrived. He tall with big muscles ,dark brown hair and sea like eyes. He was gorgeous but I had no chance I thought to my self. Things get a lot worse he was in my class for everything which made me want him more.