2 - Perfect day into a horrible day

When I got down Jess was already waiting there before you knew it we were on the road heading to the big shopping mall in LA. Once we got there I was so excited I have never thought this place would be so beautiful it's her top branded clothing and the most unique Jewellery it was perfect. We first walked into Sophora but didn't like anything there so next we went to Zara and saw the most gorgeous piece of clothing I knew I wanted that and only that dress. So we ended up buying it with some matching jewellery as well as some shoes nothing could go wrong until the day of our anniversary, my life changed on that day. We were having such a wonderful afternoon until Kyle said he had to go to 'the bathroom', little did I know he went outside to get Olivia and Mckenzie our school hotties and bullies. Before I knew it I was outside getting rotten apples, tomatoes and ketchup thrown on me, all of that humiliation was recorded and posted on our school website worse it was posted on YouTube for the whole entire world to see. I have been completely shamed, I hadn't left my house ever since and it's been three whole weeks. I was afraid if I left I will get beaten again. I had such bad and anxiety and panic attack's however I knew I had to build my confidence back to get ready to go to school. I had all my New Year supplies but I was dreading to go back. At least I had my best friend Jess with me. "Morning" said mum waking me up from a nightmare "time to go school" said mum "no" I yell,  I really don't want to go but I knew I had to go so I got up slowly and got ready into some skinny jeans and a black and white striped top and got my bag packed and went straight to school knowing that this wasn't going to be an easy day.