Chapter 15

*Nikkole P.O.V*

Prince is having so much fun at his party, He won't stop smiling. He's playing in the buncy house right now with our younger cousins around his age. I wanted to get in the pool with him in a minute so I went to go get our swim suites after asking Lexi and Stacii to keep an eye on Prince.

I walked in the house and went to my room and decided I would just put mine on here. I grabbed my swim suite and blue jean shorts and put them on, Its a one piece tht looks like a two piece from the back, so it just covers the middle of my belly, Its green, blue, white, black, and a little bit of yellow and purple with a lot of different prints on it.

I went to Prince room and grabbed his polo swim trunks. I locked the door and headed back to the pool area where the party is.

"Momma uncle Stacii and Han pushed me in the pool!!!" Prince said running to me soaking wet, his hair was way more curly and his clothes were dripping. I was pissed, they finna get it for messin with my baby like tht, and they sis it while I was gon, Oh Hell Nah!!! 

I was walking over to Stacii who was holding in his laughter with Prince right next to me mean mugging him, then I realized tht Prince said Stacii and Han.... So tht means Handsome is here, Ughh. I looked to the right of Stacii and sure enough there was Handsome, who told him about the party anyway.

"So y'all thought it was cool to push my baby in tht water?!?!" I said back and forth between Han and Stacii.

"Shiiit it was funny, why you trippin anyway, he kno how to swim." Stacii said  calming down his laughter.

"Nigga shut the fuck up before I stapple yo mouth to Han's ass and make him shit in yo mouth, Now I'ma let y'all kno tht y'all got somethin comin for them high yellow asses for messin wit my baby."

"Prince looked them up and down and we walked away to put on his swimming trunks. I'm still wondering who invited Han tho, like they know I'm still tryna get over him, but it's whatever.

I took Prince back outside to the pool. I took my shorts off and picked Prince up and started walking in the pool.

Me and Prince were playing in the shallow end when I heard someone say my name. I turned around and seen Shawn there with a gift in his hand.

"Heyy, I didn't kno you were coming." I said getting my towel and stepping out the pool.

"Yea I got a text from Lexi telling me your brother's party was today, So I decided to surprise you." He smiled his gorgeous smile then wrapped his arms around my waist looking me in my eyes.

"Well thanks for coming, and the gift." I said giving him a hug, I seen Han over Shawn's shoulder looking right at me but his face was so emoitonless I couldn't tell if he was mad, sad, or if he just didn't care.

"Heyy umm I'm gonna go change I'll be back alright." I grabbed my shorts off the floor and walked over to the condo. 

I was putting my bra when my door swung open. I ran to my bed and grabbed the bat from under it and was about to hit the person but before I could they kissed me long and hard.

*******************************

Comment Please !!!!

Btw If You Don't Remember Who Shawn Is He The One Nikkole Met At Tht Store When She Was SHopping For Prince' Birthday Party.