Preston X Reader [SHORT]

It was Theater Night at Camp Campbell, and of course, Preston was the director for the play. But, not only was he director, he was also one of the cast. It was Romeo and Juliette. And he was Romeo. Now, this may not seem like a bad thing, what's wrong with him being Romeo ?? But the thing that made it all that bad was the fact you were chosen for the actor of Juliette. Butterflies zoomed around in your stomach whenever you had rehearsal. Of course, Preston did not actually kiss you at rehearsal, but now that it's actually showtime..he has to. You were nervous, the knot in your stomach was untiable, you were shaking like you were in -100 degree weather. Your camp counselor, David, was trying to calm you down, but you couldn't help hyperventilating.

~smol timeskip~

Oh god, it's time. Preston grabbed your hand and held you by the waist. His face got closer to yours.

And closer.

And closer.

Finally, it happened. He kissed you. You were blushing like absolute crazy. Eventually, you fell into the kiss. He pulled away, and the curtains closed. You both awkwardly walked backstage.

Then you made out.

---

i'm gonna write a thing for my frendo that has a specific OC so

yeah that'S THE ONLY TIME