Chapter 2

TW next chapter

When me and Wendy get inside I see Stan Marsh the quarterback for the South Park cows and the sexiest guy in the high school he is talking to his best friend Kyle Broflovski.

Kyle Broflovski is the boy I currently have a crush on he has red curly hair and wears a green hat to cover it he is so hot I would love to be his girlfriend.

Stan and Kyle are the cutest or hottest boys in the school every girl wants to be with one them even a few boys have been checking them out.

I walk over to them with Wendy behind me.  I forgot to mention she has a major crush on Stan and gets very nervous around him.

"Hey guys" I winked while smiling at them dreamily "Oh hey Bebe!" Stan says smirking. "are you going to Tokens party tonight?" he asks sounding a bit seductive. I nod and Wendy starts to shift.

"Hey Kyle!" I smiled brightly at him. he nods and grabs a book out of his locker. I look down and play with my hair while Wendy is blushing at Stan who is checking me out I think?

The bell rings

"Well I'll see you later Bebe, goodbye" Stan says walking off with Kyle to 1st period. Wendy glares at me and huffs.

"What wrong Wendy?" I asked her as we walk to 1st period.

"Bebe you were flirting with Stan! you know I like him right?" she whines .

I laughed and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Wendy I wasn't flirting, he was checking me out and he complimented me, I'm sorry if I'm good looking." I giggled. Wendy scoffed and walked away.

After 1st period we head to 2nd which I have with all the boys I've known since 4th grade. As soon as I enter the classroom all eyes were on me.

"damn mama!"  I hear Clyde yell "sexy thing!" I Kenny howled, Stan blushes and slaps my ass as I pass by him to sit in my seat all boys are looking at me I see a couple of girls roll there eyes and give me the evil look. I ignore them and start twirling my hair.

*Lunch bell rings*

The lunch bell rings and everyone heads out. I enter the cafeteria and grab a tray and sit at the girls table.

"Hey Bebe" Heidi says after biting into her sub sandwich. I wave and eat my spaghetti.

"So Bebe I heard a rumor about Kyle Broflovski having a big crush on you!" Red grinned. I drop my fork and my mouth flys open.

"Oh My God! REALLY WHO TOLD YOU, HAS HE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME? WHEN IS GONNA ASK ME OUT!?" I yelled excitedly. Red, Nichole, and Heidi snicker and tell me to calm down. "don't worry girl he is probably gonna tell you at the party tonight." I smile and continue eating.

After school

I run through the doors of the school and hop into my convertible with Wendy I drop her off and drive to my house quickly unbuckling and hoping out in a swift motion I open the door and run up to my room.

Ok I have 5 hours till the party begins I sit on bed and watch Netflix and wait till my clock hits 8:20.

Once my movie goes off I check my clock it's 7:40 I should get dressed now. I turn of my tv and head to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth after that I get my outfit out of my closet and put it on.

"I love it so much it's a short tight black dress with 4 inch black heels to go along with it." I look at myself in my mirror and apply my red lipgloss and do my smoky eye I step back and admire myself  "perfect."

I walk downstairs and out the door to my convertible and drive to Token's house. when I get there I see a couple making out on the lawn and I see beer cans and cups scattered everywhere, loud music is playing, and girls are wearing the skimpiest clothes but hey, who am I to judge?

I head inside and I see a group of boys looking at me smiling then I see Kyle and Stan chatting I walk over to them and start flirting.

"Hey guys" I smile as i start twirling my curly blonde hair and biting my lip Stan starts to blush and he grabs my hips.

"Hey sexy" he says leaning in for a kiss I see Kyle look jealous and I kiss him more, he takes me upstairs and I start to blush a very deep shade of red.

As soon as he took me to a empty room he closes the door and lays on top of me thats when it happened he punched me in the face and before i blacked out I saw him open the door and invite 3 more boys in Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick and Clyde
Donovan; blacked out.