Chapter 5

Stan Pov

I'm at my locker when I hear a wretched scream I turn around and see Wendy Testaburger.

"STAN MARSH I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!". she screams turning alot of heads

"Woah Wendy what did I fucking do?" Wendy starts screaming again.

"You stupid Motherfucker you raped Bebe! you, Clyde, and cartman then the worse part about it you made her fucking pregnant" Wendy whisper yells the last part.

My mouth drops and I look at her with pleading eyes "Wendy look we didn't rape her we just wanted a quick fuck" I whisper to her.

Wendy punched me in the stomach, "HOW COME SHE BEGGED YOU ASSHOLES TO STOP AND SHE SAID YOU FUCKING HIT HER!" she yells, I fell over as she clocked me in the nose again and Clyde rushed over to come help me.

"What's your fucking problem Wendy?" Clyde yells, Wendy clocks him in the eye and kicks him, people started to surround us as Wendy kicked our asses like she did to Cartman in 4th grade.

"Wendy calm down!" Heidi yells as she pulls Wendy off of me and Clyde.

"Owie owieeee" Clyde cries as he gets up rubbing his ass. I get up and wipe blood off my lip and nose. Kyle comes over looking confused.

"Dude what happened?" Kyle asks rubbing his neck. "Dude Wendy just fucking kicked me and Clyde's ass I have the bloodiest nose, goddammit" I scream holding my nose "that fucking hurts."

Kyle takes me to the nurse. I sit on the cot and pray my nose isn't broken then nurse Freeman comes in.

"Hello Stanley and Kyle what seems to be the problem this time" she asks kind of annoyed.

I scoff. "Well Nurse Freeman I got clocked in the nose and lip by a girl" I cross my arms and huff, nurse Freeman tries not to laugh by turning around covering her mouth. I drop my mouth and sigh angry.

"Ok Stanley I'm s-sorry I-it's just who beat you u-up?" she asks still trying not to laugh. Well nurse freeman if you must know, Wendy Testaburger beat me up." She stops laughing and sighs.

"Stan everyone knows not to fuck with Wendy Testaburger she will beat you up the second you cross her". "YA I GOT THAT!" i yell still holding my nose.

**Nurse fixed him and he leaves**

I go to my 5th period class and sit down starving since I missed lunch.

"Oh my god I'm so hungry" I whispered to myself.  I turn my head to see if one of the girls behind me had some food but instead I heard them gossiping, I listen in and I hear my name and bebe's.

"Yea i heard Bebe moaning from upstairs in one of tokens room she was enjoying herself with the quarterback" I hear Lola whisper to Heidi, Red, and Nichole.

They laugh and look at me smiling and winking.

"Why did me, Clyde and cartman do what we did to poor Bebe she was so innocent" I put my head in my arms and start thinking. "God Wendy told me she was pregnant to. Jesus see me through this. I have to find the guys and Most importantly Bebe!"