Chapter 4

4 weeks after the party

I'm laying in bed craving more pizza with whipped cream and ice cream topped on it I've been craving weird foods since that party oh my god.

I roll over and my eyes widen

"OH GOD NOT AGAIN!!"

I rush to the bathroom and kneel before the porcelain seat to throw up my lunch.

"ugh what's wrong with me?"

I call Wendy and ask her to come over she says yes and 5 minutes later she is in my room with a pizza box and whipped cream I thank her and she sits beside me.

"Bebe how long have you been feeling sick" I bite into my pizza and look at her.

"I've been sick for 2 weeks now."

Wendy nods and comes to a conclusion.

"so Bebe you said you've been craving weird foods and you've been throwing up?"

I nod and continue eating the delicious whipped cream pizza.

"well Bebe have you missed your period" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Now that you've mentioned it, yes I actually have" 

"Bebe your pregnant!" she says standing up shocked. I look at her like she just said shoes don't exist anymore.

"I can't be pregnant im only 17!"

then I'm in deep thought.

"Wendy I have something to tell you" I say starting to tear up "w-what is it Bebe" she says sitting back down

"Ok Wendy when I was at tokens party Stan started kissing me and he took me upstairs with 3 other guys they raped me and made me strip for them like a prostitute."

Tears flow from eyes and I can't stop. Wendy's jaw dropped and she hugs me and kisses my head. "I'm so sorry Bebe" she says starting to cry herself. She lets go and clenches her fist.

"What am I going to do Wendy?" I say crying "Bebe I have no clue but it will get better I promise right know you need to get help you are a rape victim who has been violated we need to get you to a therapist and I need to get revenge on Stan Marsh and those 3 boys who where they?!" wendy asks clenching her fist.

"It was Clyde, Cartman, and Kenny but Kenny didn't do anything he just watched" Wendy nods and leaves.

While she is gone i eat one more slice of pizza and go to sleep "god why did this have to happen to me I might be carrying Stan, Clyde's or cartmans child" I cry and fall asleep.