Chapter 3

It's my birthday so I thought I'd treat y'all to a little update!

Don't forget to leave in line comments! I love reading and responding to them!☺️

Enjoy!💓

Previously...

I let my finger relax, causing it to press the button. I ran and hid behind my desk, waiting for some type of explosion, but it never came. I peaked over the desk at the surgery table to see Justin sitting up straight looking around the room.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I said, completely amazed. I guess I was too loud because as soon as the words left my mouth Justin's head snapped in my direction.

I thought he was going to come up to me but he just sat there, studying my features. I stood up completely, despite the pain, and began walking towards him. He watched my every move, almost as if he was scared.

"Hey, Justin. My names Jason." I said, hoping to come off as friendly.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I wanna be friends with you." I explained, seeing the terrified look on his face.

"H-Hi." He said ever so quietly.

"I'm back, Jase. Did anything- Holy shit,"

I walked closer to the table as Tailor stood by the door way, completely awe struck at the sight of the robot, or Justin as I'm going to call him, sitting up straight looking me dead in my eyes. It was as if he was watching me every move, almost like he was on edge, ready run if necessary. He seemed frightened, scared, lost.

He stood up off the table, not taking his eyes off of me, as I slowly but surely made my way towards him.

"W-Who are you? W-Where am I?" He spoke after a while, backing away up towards the door where Tailor was as I walked closer. I stopped walking causing him to stop his movements as well.

"My name is Jason McCann, and you're in my basement," I explained his eyes widening as I complete my sentence.

"Jesus, Jason," Tailor facepalmed.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, wondering what happened. I went over the words I said carefully, my eyes widening in realization.

"Shoot, uh, not like that. Um, I didn't kidnap you if that's what you're wondering. I kinda, sorta, well, I created you." I stumbled as I explained myself.

"C-Created me?" He questioned, furrowing his bushy eyebrows in confusion, a slight pout gracing his features.

"Awwww! He's adorable!" Tailor squealed. Justin's head snapped towards her.

"Hello," He waved at her cautiously.

"Hi, I'm Tailor," she smiled at him.

"Justin, that's my name,"

"Nice name, Jase. He totally looks like a Justin,"

"Thanks. Um, we should probably find you some clothes though." I squeaked out, my cheeks turning red.

"Y-Yeah, okay." He agreed, a slight red tint coming upon his face.