Chapter 2

"Waaaaaaa"

"Stop screaming little child! I'm not here to harm you!"

Thomas and the snowman were falling down. They were in a fantasy world.

"Where are we?"

"In your grandfather's mind of course! It's time for you to learn all about his past!

" But why do you help me? Why would you care about what I want to know?"

"Um... Because I'm the protector of your family! Your mother won't tell you and you have a right to know. So here we are!"

"Don't believe him Tommy!"

"Shut up Ann. You've always been a trouble. You weren't able to save the grandfather so what makes you think that you'll save the grandson?"

"Nothing! I'm willing to try, though!"

"Oh please. Just leave us alone." and with a wave of his wooden hand they appeared in another place.

They were in a room now. There was a giant mirror on the wall. Also several wigs and make-up on a table.

"Who is Ann?"

"Why would you care?"

"You told her about my grandpa! Something about saving him! Of course I care!"

"Right, right. Your grandpa. It's nothing you need to know about. I'll tell you what you need to know. Just don't listen to what she tells you. She indeed tried to save your grandpa. But she couldn't. And she won't save you either."

"From what?"

"The truth."

Hey! In the photo above is Thomas Whitman young.