Chapter 10

"Who is here?" Emil asked.

"The snowman! We gotta leave! NOW!" Ann replied.

"This way." Marcus said.

He led them back stage, then they ran down some stairs and fou d a door. Marcus got his keys out and opened it. After that, they all got through the door and then he locked it again. They were running and running until they were finally out of the building. The atmosphere was darker than before and the fog had started gathering again.

"It must be the snowman... He brings all this darkness..." Thomas said.

Ann looked around hoping to find another roller coaster but she couldn't.

"I see no other roller coaster Thomas. What should we do now?"

"What roller coaster?"

"Hush Emil!" Thomas hissed. "I'm thinking!"

Some minutes passed and then he finally got it.

"We should make rocket shoes!"

"Rocket what?" Ann asked.

"Well... It's normal shoes but with rockets so that we can go fast! Also it's something small and easy to make. We managed to repair a whole roller coaster. That should be a piece of cake!"

"Excuse me but... WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT???" Marcus screamed.

"We are in Thomas's mind. He's not in control and this means we can do almost whatever we want. Not big things like getting rid of the snowman but we can all make rocket shoes." Ann replied.

"And look like five-year olds." James said.

"Well. Thomas is close to that age and I remind you that he recommended these shoes!" Emil said.

"Hey!" Thomas shouted.

"It's not time for a fight boys! Get your shoes ready!" Ann yelled and they all managed to create rocket shoes. Every child's dream. Maybe this wasn't a nightmare after all, little Thomas thought.