Chapter 11

*Kellin's POV*

"Ah shit, Vic!" I moaned as Vic brushed his thumb over my tip. We were on the backseat of his car in the middle of the fourth period. I don't usually like bunking off but this was much more fun than math.

"I'm close, babe." I told him against his lips that were connected to mine and he pumped his hand even quicker to which I gasped. I came into his hand and all over my stomach. Great. At least, my shirt was off so it didn't get dirty. He gave me one more kiss before he pulled away and handed me some tissues to clean myself up. We had another couple of minutes to get back to school so I just lay down next to Vic and he wrapped his arm around me, kissing me softly.

We just lay there for a while before Vic spoke up. "You're really beautiful, honey, I hope you know it."

I looked up just to see him smiling at me. I just smiled and my cheeks went red like crazy, "So are you, sweetie." I said. He gave me quick peck on my lips and started getting up.

"We should probably go or we'll be late for lunch." He said. I nodded and got up too. We crawled out of his car, Vic entwined our fingers together and we headed back towards the hell hole. As we entered school, the bell started ringing so we went straight to canteen.

*****

We were in Vic's car once again, driving towards my house. Vic wanted to at least take me home since we couldn't spend the afternoon together. Well, actually we could, but Vic planned to hang out with his friend Jesse today and invited me too but I didn't want to intrude them so I said I would just stay at home. We arrived to our driveway, I said my goodbye, gave him a sweet kiss and got out of his car.

I opened the front door and heard that TV in our living room was on. I made my way towards the living room and there they were, my mom and Josh cuddled up on our couch. I know I said that I would try to get along with him but there's just something I don't like about him.

"Ehm, hey mom, Josh." I greeted them.

They turned their heads towards me, Josh saying, "Hey, Kellin." and my mom smiling, "Hi honey, how was the school?"

"Boring as always." And with that I continued walking towards my room.

*****

It was like 9 p.m. and I decided to get something to eat since I hadn't have dinner with my mom and Josh. I just didn't feel like it. I went downstairs and realized that someone was still sitting on couch, watching TV. I assumed it wasn't my mom since she hadn't have short hair and was in work by now. Of course it was Josh.

I cleared my throat saying, "Hi, what are you doing here? My mom's working."

He turned his head to me and smiled. "Yeah I know, she said I could stay overnight."

"Oh, okay." Was all I said before heading towards the kitchen. I was singing while making some sandwich and I guess it was loud enough cause the next thing I heard was, "Wow, Kellin, you're pretty good singer."

I turned my head towards Josh and saw him looking and smiling at me. "Ehm, thanks, I guess." I said.

Josh then made his way to the kitchen counter, leaning against it. "The boyfriend of yours has such a luck to date someone as handsome as you."

Wait, what the fuck was he doing? Was he flirting with me? No, he couldn't be, that's impossible.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You heard me." He said grabbing me by my t-shirt, pulling me closer to him and crashing his lips onto mine. I tried to move away but he held me close. What's happening? This is just some sick, fucked up nightmare. Wake the fuck up, Kellin.