Chapter 6

It took the whole next day in order to get everything to furnish the house, and then I had to sneak out while Sasuke was asleep in order to get groceries.

I wanted to surprise the brat with breakfast.

He seemed pleased with my tomato omelets if I do say so my self.

Right in the middle of eating we were bombarded by Eiji pulling Shikayuu. "Omi-chan! Guess what!" Eiji cheered as they entered.

I got up back to the kitchen to make some extra food for them. "What is it, E-kun?" I asked.

"Your request was accepted! So the three of us can visit your summons." He chirped.

I smiled.

We weren't really going to my summons world, it was just a cover for what I wanted to do. Eiji and Shikayuu wouldn't let me go alone, so they put in a team request.

"Nee-chan, do you have to?" Sasuke asked.

Sighing, I rubbed his head. "Yes, Sasuke-chan, I do. Don't worry, Kin-oji and Reiko-oba agreed to let you crash with them if you wanted."

He pouted. "I'll stay with them, but only because Reiko-oba promises to show me pictures of the baby." He relented.

I felt a tiny tug at my heart but ignored it. "E-kun, do you know whether she's having a boy or a girl?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope. Can't find out until next week." He grinned.

I smiled. "Okay. Well, how about we finish breakfast, and then we can leave after I drop Sasuke-chan off at the Academy."

"Already?" The little student whined.

"Yes, Sassy-hime. You've missed enough school as it is."

He sighed, but accepted his fate.

As he finished getting ready, I hurried and did the dishes before grabbing my prepacked bag.

We walked in silence, but it was still a happy atmosphere.

"Mn, Sasuke-chan, I have tomatoes at the house for you to snack on. They're in the pantry." I told him right before we to to the Academy.

He gave me a quick hug. "Okay, now be safe, Nee-chan." He mumbled.

"Hn." I said as I hugged him in return.

He let and ran off into the school building, avoiding anything that squealed "Sasuke-kun!"

"Ready?" I asked my teammates.

"Hai! Omi-chan!" Eiji yelled.

"Yep." The quiet Shikayuu added.

I reversed summoned us.

Kameyo greeted us. "Summoner Nestling and other Nestlings, welcome."

I bowed deeply. "Thank you, Kameyo-sama, for your help."

My team quickly copied my actions.

"No problem, Summoner Nestling. Gamaru of the Hawks will reverse summon you where you requested and search with you." She replied.

"Thank you once more, Kameyo-sama." I said just before we were summoned away.

"Gamaru-nii." I said to the hawk.

He squawked a reply. "Mimi-chan, long time no see."

He was just as excitable as Eiji.

Currently, we were in the next to the river that ran through Konoha.