Ch| 7 | Part 2

Terrick

"I don't know how you found me, and I aint really trynna figure out," I said as I slipped into the gray hoodie that was thrown my way. "But I appreciate you looking out for a nigga man."

Jace shook his head as he led me into a guest room. "Man don't even mention it. As far as I'm concerned, you a second brother to me. You started off on some shady shit no doubt, but you were ready to shoot for me whenever and I appreciate that"

Using the towel to dry my hair, I used my other hand to dap him up, pulling him into a half hug. "Bro I don't even know what Tee was on, but I appreciate her for keeping a nigga alive."

"I feel that. Shawty deadass be buggin. If her pussy wasn't A1, I would've been left her ass alone," he said as he started laughing.

Shaking my head, I leaned back against the wall. "My nigga, you got that fine ass woman down there and you fucking around on her?"

He dragged his hand slowly down his face before speaking, "man.... I started fucking her cause Troy dumb ass kept getting locked up and I was using her to get charges dropped."

Nodding my head in understanding, I started to speak but stopped once his phone started ringing and he answered, walking out of the room. Looking around the room, I couldn't help but to smile to myself as I realized I was finally free again, but to be honest, I was ready to get back to this money.

"My bad bro," Jace said as he walked back in the room. "That was my daughter calling, so you know I had to answer."

"You got a daughter? Congrats man, Rylin don't even look like she was ever carrying." I said as I thought back on how fit she looked when I saw her earlier.

"Nah man, Ry aint the mom," he scratched his head before dragging his hands down his face. "Lana had her four years ago."

Tilting my head in confusion, I tried to figure out why he was so stressed. "Lana? You cheating on Rylin with two broads? Who's this Lana girl?".

He looked at me as if I had two heads, which only confused me even more. "Fuck you mean who is Lana?"

"Am I supposed to know her?" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

If she was important, Tee wouldn't leave her out right?

"Nigga y'all were in love on some dummy shit. You saved her life and everything. When you got shot, she literally held you in her arms until the paramedics ripped yall apart." He pulled his phone out and started typing really fast.

"I don't know nothing bout what you talking bout," I stood up as I felt myself getting uncomfortable. "Tee held me, Tee saved me. When I lost my memory, she bought pictures of you guys and rebuilt my timeline until my memory came back. I've never heard of or seen a Lana bro."

Pulling up an app on his phone, he showed me a picture of a gorgeous chocolate woman with the tiniest features, but the fullest lips. She was mean mugging in the picture, but that's not what stood out to me. Behind her, in the photo, were me, Jace, Cole and Troy and through all the commotion, my eyes were only focused on her. Even in this moment, my mind didn't recognize her, but I could tell she was important to me.

She was all I was seeing.

..................................

Lana

"Jaceion, Ive only been back home for two weeks. I can't just up and come back to New York. Plus, Miracle started pre school today, and I have a school to run, its too much, Ry please tell him," I pleaded into the camera as I FaceTimed the two.

"Actually, you really do need to come here Evy," I watched Jaceion scrunch his face up at her nickname for me and tried my hardest to suppress a giggle. "Bella is fit to run the school for a month or two and your mom agreed to keep Miracle while you're gone and on weekends we'll fly them here on the jet. Also, Ren is coming with you, so you can still get some dick sis, so stop fighting it and come home. It's important."

"Wait, yall went around me and planned everything out so I couldn't say no? And did you say a month or two? Rylin I will sharpen your number two pencil looking ass, if you think I'm leaving my baby for two got damn motherfucking months." I said as I felt myself getting mad.

Ren grabbed me by my face and quickly kissed me twice on my lips, "Relax, you're too beautiful to be this stressed when you have me to take care of things for you. Now hear them out, ok?" He asked as his eyes pierced mine.

Nodding my head yes, I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and drank his facial features in with my eyes.

"Man, we don't want to see that shit," Jaceion groaned as he dragged his one hand down his face. "Look all you need to know is that we're sending a jet for you first thing in the morning and when it lands back in New York, you better be on that bitch."

I looked around a little bit to see who he was talking to before responding, "I just know you have me fucked up. Who you giving orders to? You better ask me the fuck politely and maybe bribe me with junk food and shit like that." I threw my hair over my shoulder before laughing, "gone tell me what I better do. Someone better be dead for all this commotion you making."

"Actually the opposite," Rylin whispered.

"What ?" I asked her in confusion.

"Rylin, this isn't the time," Jaceion started but was cut off.

"No! She needs to know baby," she spoke in irritation.

Letting out a groan, I rolled my eyes, "Can somebody just fucking te-"

"Ricky is alive, and he's been staying with us"