the staircase

The boy entered the hallway to the gloomy, old, banal staircase. Above him were embedded spiderwebs irking the boy forward. Carelessly, the joyful boy trudged up the stairs.

The wind threatened him as the breeze bellowed thunderously like a lion. Violent whispers that came from the bottom of the staircase hissed in the boy's ear; leaving him without an escape, Too afraid to return downstairs to the demonic darkness. Carefully, the ambiguous boy pursued walking up the stairs .

"Be brave." The ambiguous boy thought to himself. Hectic winds stopped as soon as the boy stopped to catch his breath he hadn't realised that he'd lost. Although the eerie whispers had simmered, it was still audible to the boy. Cautiously, the frightened boy continued up the stairs.

Because the boy was very scared, he touched the railing for a more stable balance. He winced as a sharp pain shot up his hand. Retrieving his hand frantically from the railing's grasp where it had brutally stabbed his hand. Worriedly, the terrified boy quickened his pace aiming for the top of the the stairs.

Hurrying as the whispers got alarmingly louder; creaking of the stairs, shrieking mercilessly. Running to the top painfully, he scrantically struggled as the whispers grew louder and louder... The darkness was a blanket that covered his vision. His eyes growing more and more painful. His voice became muted

A hand gripped his.