The Deaf Girl~

~Prologue~

Hi. I'm Lilly Alexandrea Conrowe and I'm deaf. No, I wasn't born deaf, but I am now. Thats all that's important. That's all my parents care about now.

We'll, you probably want to know who I am. I'm 15, brown hair about mid length, green dull eyes, and I'm 5'3" tall.

I guess you can say I'm mad at the world. At least that's what my counselor says. Mrs. I'm so perfect claims that I blame everything on everyone else. Oh okay. She says after my "accident" I hated everyone and I'm depressed. No, I'm not. I just don't care anymore. Okay, maybe I am depressed, or maybe just maybe I'm tired. I'm tired of everyone feeling like they need to baby me now that I can't hear. No one treats me like a human anymore. I don't have an illness I can still do everything by myself, I guess I just want peace and quite. Pun intended.

My family is pretty normal, I have two older brothers, Tyler Anthony Conrowe(17) and Joshua Ross Conrowe(16), my mum and dad, Jennifer May Conrowe(37) and Luke Micheal Conrowe(38).

Ever since the accident my life hasn't been the same. Everyone pity's me. My friends act weird and so did my boyfriend. I stopped talking to them all since then. I decided I would learn sign language and read lips.

School got pretty hard because I couldn't understand my teachers, I had to have a "helper" follow me everywhere so I could learn, I went from a straight A student to C's and D's. My parents decided that I should go to a all deaf school so I would have people like me everywhere I went. The sad thing is, we don't have one where I live. See, I was born and raised in a very small town, there's only 206 people living there. Not anymore, there's now 201 people living there. We move today.

We are moving to New York City to go to this deaf school, I asked my brothers if they were okay with moving just for me we had a big fight about it but it ended up they were okay with it. They wanted to move more then anyone else. They said they could go to really big places and meet new people. Ofcorse they all learned to sign.

To tell you the truth it's really weird not being able to hear things anymore. I don't wake up to that annoying sounding alarm clock, I don't hear screams or laughing, but the most missed thing is the birds. I miss there little high pitched chirps in the morning. I'm always trying to remember what it's like to hear them in the morning. I miss music too. I miss hearing all these great voices and there words. I wanted to be a singer, before all of this. That was my dream. I wanted to be huge. I wanted people to hear my name and think gosh she was one of the best singers I've ever heard. I want people to see my name and think she made a difference in the world. I guess I just want to be a somebody. Someone people remember forever.

My mum said that I could still be whatever in the world I want to be. That the sky's the limit, nothing can stand in my way if I really truly want it. But she doesn't understand. She doesn't get that there is a limit for me. If you can't hear what your singing you won't know if it's good, yes there's a limit. And my limit ruined my dreams.

~Please tell me what you think!(: thank you! Have a great day/night.(:

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!(:~