Scene One: ❛ Nick Who? ❜

Thursday:

"It wouldn't fit up there, trust me"

"What do you mean 'Trust me?' "

"IT MEANS HE OBVIOUSLY SHOVED AN APPLE UP HIS ASS!" Nick shouted in frustrated, as he was clearly fed up with his brothers' debacle.

"LANGUAGE!" said Mr. Reynolds, as he walked into the kitchen, taking a seat. "Now what's this I hear about an apple?"

"I dont know, dad. I was eating my breakfast and all of a sudden, I hear Shawn asking Tom about getting fruity with an apple."

"No he wasn't, stop getting in on our conversation and you would know tha-"

"Yes he was, Tom. Are you trying to tell me that you were'nt telling shawn about how to bottom an apple?"

"Stop cutting me off! like i was saying-"

"Dad, What's bottoming?" Shawn chimed in causing everyone's eyes to go wide in both shock and panic

"I dont know kiddo but, I do know that I love you all and I have work today. Nick, I'm giving you the keys and some money, I want the three of you to go ahead and go school shopping. There's a to-do list on the fridge as well, I expect it to be done by the time I get home. Bye!" and with that, Mr. Reynolds left.

"Both of you go ahead and get in the car, I need to grab something real quick" Nick said, putting his dish in the sink

"Okay, dibs on shot gun!" Shawn dashed to the car, with Tom followimg behind him.

Nick headed down the hall, straight into his fathers room. He knew it wasnt right but, he also knew he had to get to the bottom of things. Nick knew something seemed diffrent with his dad for the past few months and had a pretty good idea with what it was. He was almost sure that his father was sick. The boy turned on the laptop and began snooping its browsing history, only to be interupted by his two younger brothers at the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tom yelled

"NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS, FRUIT FUCKS!"

"SHAWN, GRAB HIM!" Tom said lunging for the computer, with his brother following his command.

"GIVE IT BACK TOM AND SHAWN, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!"

"I'll tell shawn to get off of you when you tell us what youre doing".

"Okay, what ever. I think dads dying", Nick said a little too nonchalantly.

"HE'S DYING? " Shawn bursted out into tears, hugging his big brother Tom.

"Nick, what are you saying?"

"He’s been acting strange for the past few months, plus I saw a bunch of event planning company reps talking to him, he's planning his own funeral. I just needed more proof before I asked"

"Let me see", a teary eyed Tom said before scrolling through his fathers computer. "What the hell is this?"

"What's what?" Nick looked at the screen with his eyes going wide, "Shawn go wait in the hall"

"Is dad gonna be okay though?

"Yes, Shawn. He's fine, go wait in the hall".

"okay." when shawn left the room, Tom didnt waste a second before talking.

"DO YOU FUCKING SEE THIS SHIT? I THOUGHT THAT WAS AN ELBOW, WHY IS THIS SITE IN HIS HISTORY?"

"I DONT KNOW" Nick yelled.
"CLICK IT!"

"NO, WHAT IF THERES MORE PICTURES ON HIS PROFILE???"

"I DONT KNOW, MAYBE HES A CAT BLOGGER"

"YOU IDIOT, HIS TUMBLR'S A PORN PAGE, READ THE URL"