Chapter 7

“Let me in.”  A demand from Richard.

She had no choice but to let Richard in to her apartment.   Halatang nakainom ito.

“Richard gabi na anong ginagawa mo dito?”

“So not Sir Chief anymore?”

“Ikaw ang nagsabing huwag na kitang tawagin ng ganun remember.  Umuwi ka na Richard baka mag-alala ang mga bata.”

“I still owe you one day remember.”

“Ok na Richard you can go home and don’t worry hindi ko babawiin ang pera.”  Tatalikod na sana si Maya when Richard grabbed her from behind.

“Then you owe me one day.” Richard whispered to her ear.

“Ano ba Richard nasasaktan ako.” She said while struggling from his hold.

Richard ignores her and pinned her on the wall and kissed her hard.  He crushes his lips to hers with such intensity that made her breathless.

Maya tried, she tried so hard not to give in on whatever she is feeling right now but her heart ruled her mind and soon she’s returning his kisses with equal fervour.

His hands now moving on her shoulders and completely removing her robe from her body.  She doesn’t have anything under that robe.  Moaning she lets her head fall back as Richard starts trailing kisses down her neck and her shoulders.  Her body reacting to every kiss and caress.

Maya in return clumsily unbutton Richard’s shirt, he noticed it and helped her took off his shirt and pants.  They both gasped at the contact of bare skin against bare skin and he couldn’t stop kissing her again.

Without breaking the kiss he gently carried her and laid her down the couch.   Richard’s mouth went to her ears and whispered “You’re making me crazy Maya, do you know that hmmm.”

Slowly, gently, he began to explore her.  He found her breast and covers it with his hand while tasting the other.

Maya moaned “S-ser Chief.”

He heard it again and damn how he loves it when she calls him that.

His hands slowly move over her stomach down to her hips.  Exploring her, he begins massaging her thighs while his lips teases her.

Sa mga ganitong pagkakataon hindi na alam ni Maya kung ano ang tama sa mali basta ang alam niya mahal na mahal niya si Richard.  All she wanted right now is to be with him again, make love to him.  Her fingers run through his hair, pulling him closer to her.

Richard runs his hands up her thigh and then parts them to stroke between her legs.  She moaned again, this time louder.   This made him wanted her even more.

He positioned himself on top of her and entered her.  He thrusted deep and hard until he heard her cry out.  This made him look at Maya’s eyes, alarmed he asked her “Baby, am I hurting you?”

“No, please don’t stop.”

Tuluyan na niyang inangkin si Maya until they reached their climax together.

Richard collapsed on top of her.   Maya in turn pulled him closer to her, embracing him tighter.  In her head alam niyang ito na ang huling gabing makakasama niya ito dahil tapos na ang napag-usapan sa Auction.  Tomorrow she needs to accept na hindi na siya mapapatawad ni Richard dahil sa ginawa niya two years ago.  She had her chance na ipaglaban ang pagmamahal n’ya dito but she blew it.  Hanggang ngayon nagsisi pa rin siya pero nangyari na wala na siyang magagawa pa.  At ayaw na rin niyang makagulo pa.

“I love you.”  Hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili.  He needs to know.

Richard looks into her eyes, confused.

“Richard, make love to me again please.”  She’s asking him, actually she’s begging him.

When he didn’t respond, Maya pulled him to her kissing him… hard.

For the second time that night they made love.

*****************

Nagising si Richard na parang may kulang…   wala si Maya sa tabi niya.  Agad-agad siyang bumangon, nakaramdam siya ng konting pananakit ng ulo dahil siguro sa nainom niya.

“Tell me it’s not a dream.” He uttered to himself.

Nakita niya ang kanyang mga damit na nakatupi sa lamesa kaya naisipan niyang magbihis muna.

Maya-maya pa ay naramdaman niya si Mayang papalapit sa kanya.  Inilapag nito ang hawak na kape sa lamesa at umupo sa maliit na sofa.

“Magkape ka muna.” Si Maya.

Hindi kumibo si Richard, kinuha lang nito ang kapeng  tinimpla ni Maya tsaka ininom.

“Pagkatapos umuwi ka na baka nag-aalala na ang mga bata.”

Hindi pa rin kumikibo si Richard.

“Yung tungkol sa Auction, maraming salamat sa pagtupad mo sa napag-usapan.”  Tatayo na sana si Maya pero nahawakan ni Richard ang braso nito.

“You said you’re sorry remember?”

“I did, I am sorry Richard.”

“Then patunayan mo… in bed.”

“R-richard.” Nalilito si Maya sa mga sinasabi ni Richard.

“You will welcome me in your bed every time I need you ‘coz you’re sorry remember?” si Richard.

to be continued…

-roxygirl5-