chapter 2(old friends)

Y/N's POV
Y/N-"YAAAAH!!!!!!"you said.
Jimin-"Relax its just us,me and Tae Tae ."he tried to calm me down.
Y/N-"When did you guys come back to Seoul?"I asked him in curiosity
Taehyung-"We just came back last week,we decided to come back to school the week after we came back."he said.
Y/N-"Why did not inform me that you came back,I could've gotten something for you guys"you said.
Jimin-"We wanted to surprise you."he said
Taehyung-"Sorry"he apologised with a pouting face.
Y/N-"Fine,I will forgive you guys"you told them.
Jimin-"Anyway lets go to school,I'm too exited"he said while running passed you.
Y/N-"Yah,wait up!"you shouted while running after him.
~At school•
Jimin-"Well then see you at lunch break"he said while rushing to his class.
Y/N-"Ok,see you then"you replied.
~You got into class,and ignored Jungkook the whole class ~
~The end of class~
Y/N-"Jessica ,where are you?"you asked your self while looking for her at the canteen.
~Then you had just remembered that she did not come because she went to visit her grandmother ~
~You went to see Jimin and Taehyung ~
Y/N-"so how was class so far?"you asked.
Taehyung-"Oh it was great."he replied
~You then walk to the trashcan to throw your apple juice box (so sorry I donno how to say it so) and you tripped ~
Y/N-"YAAAAH!!!!!What was that for!!!!"you shouted at Jungkook
~All he did was laugh at you~
Y/N-"Why are you so cold hearted?"you asked in fear.
Jungkook-"Because I will never love a girl like you..."he said.
       ~FLASHBACK~
~you were innocently sitting on the bench you then heard footsteps coming towards you~
~It was Jungkook~
Jungkook-"Oh well,what is this?"he said while showing the letter that you sent to up to your face.
~he then shows everyone~
Y/N-"A-ani,stop just stop"you begged him.
Jungkook-"Let me remind you,I will never love a girl like you,understand"he said.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
You  stood up and ran to class.
Teacher came in and so did everyone else.
Teacher started teaching.
~end of class~
Author's POV
You walked and saw Tae and Jimin.
You,Jimin and Tae went to the park. Suddenly someone from behind you closed your mouth and pulled you into its car. That person felt like a he. You felt a needle on your neck. Then you felt very sleepy and slept. When you woke up you were in this room. Someone came in and that man was your old friend from your school when you were 6yo.
Y/N's POV
Y/N-"W-w-where am I,Yoongi
Yoongi-"You are in the middle of nowhere
Y/N-"W-W-what do you mean I'm in the middle of  nowhere"you asked.
~he walked out and left you in that room with much more questions~
~THE NEXT DAY~
~AT SCHOOL~
JIMIN's POV
Me-"Hmmmm.... where is Y/N?She normally comes early...."I said
Taehyung-"Hi Jimin,where is Y/N?"he asked
Me-"I myself do not know"I replied.
~KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~
~After school~
Jimin's POV
I am going to stop by Y/N's home,Its good that she gives me the spare keys for emergencies .
Author's POV
Jimin walks into Y/N's home and sees that her house was a mess."The last time I came in here it wasn't as messy"Jimin said."There must be something going on,I need to find Y/N and fast"he said and got in his parents car that he borrowed  and drove to Yoongi's home.
Yoongi's POV
Y/N-"Where am I Yoongi?"you asked again.
Me-"Fine,your in my house,I was just lying to you when I said that you were in the middle of nowhere"he confessed.
~there was a sudden knock on the door~
~Yoongi went and see who it was~
~It was Jimin~
Me-"Oh hi Jimin"I said nervously
Jimin-"Hi Yoongi,any chance you've seen Y/N anywhere?"he asked
Me-"Nah I haven't seen her for a while"you replied nervously.
Jimin-"Could I by any chance get in and get a drink?"he asked.
Me-"No!!!!"I replied roughly
Jimin-"ok then"he said in a disappointed voice.
Jimin's POV
Me-"ok then"I said in a disappointed voice.
"Hmmmmmmm........Min Yoongi has been acting weird lately,is there by any chance that he could've kidnapped Y/N?...Nah he couldn't, I knew him for a very long time. He wouldn't do that. Would he?Tonight I'm gonna sneak in his house and just make sure.I better go home now,who knows he might be watching me right now......."I said to myself.
Y/N's POV
Me-"Yoongi why am I here,do I have to stay here still.."you said to yourself...
Me-"If only Yoongi ties stuff more loosely......."you said to yourself........
~Night started to fall~
Jimin's POV
Me-"Ok its time to sneak into Yoongi's home..Luckily I know that he keeps his keys under the mat....haha who else still does that,everyone know that its easy for thieves to get in..."I said to myself..
~I got in and looked around for anything suspicious, all the doors were open but Yoongi's room and this other one room...~
~I went in the other room first because obviously Yoongi is in his room sleeping and I do not want to wake him..~
Me-I walked in and saw a girl tied up to a chair,that girl had long flowing hair and a school uniform on and she was facing to the ground~
~I came closer and I lifted her head.....I was surprised to see that the girl tied up to the chair was Y/N.....I untied her and took her to my parents car.I drove her back to my house,on the way I asked her "Are you alright?"."I-I'm fine"she answered in a weak voice."You don't seem fine to me,I will take you back to my house because if Yoongi sees you gone the first place he will go is your house"I said.after a few minutes she passed out (slept).I didn't want to disturb her sleeping so I carried her bridal style and laid her down in the guest room and left her there to sleep.
Yoongi's POV
I went into the room where Y/N was and saw her missing."Wait what, where is she?She didn't run away did she?"I said
~TO BE CONTINUED~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorry for the grammar mistakes and the wrong spellings if there are any even thought I have auto correct on.And sorry for not updating sooner......bye🤗