Chapter 1 (first day)

Y/N's POV
Y/N-"Today is the first day of senior year,I can't wait"you said while writing another entry in your diary and put it in your school bag.
~Y/N gets ready and heads down~

Y/N's mom-"Good morning sweetie,I made pancakes for breakfast"she said while handing you the pancakes.
Y/N-Yummm.....Its delicious thanks mom😊"you said while stuffing your mouth with those pancakes.
~When you reach school you rushed into class~
Y/N-"Ok,since I'm early I can read my book"you said softly.
~Soon everyone else came in and took a seat~
~Your class teacher came in a few moment after that~
Y/N-"This is good,there is no one sitting next to me,I hope no one plans to sit next to me,this seat seems to be the only one left"you said while looking aroud the class.
~Suddenly a boy comes in~
Teacher-"Take a seat next to Y/N ,please"She said.
Y/N-"great ,now there is someone sitting next to me"you said to yourself.
Jungkook-"What did you say?"he asked rudely.
Y/N-"Nothing"you answered.
~You then did not talk to anyone for the rest of the class~
Teacher-"ok class remember your homework,I will ask for it tomorrow,class dismissed"she said.
~You walked out of class looking for your best friend,Jessica~
Jessica-"Over here"she said from the other direction.
Y/N-"I've missed you so much since the last time we met each other"I told her.
~We both walked to the canteen and took our lunch and ate~
~I went to throw trash then someone spilled water on your clothes,it was Jungkook's friend~
Y/N-"YAH!!What was that for!"you said while your hands were clenched into fists,but then Jessica came and stoped me.
Jessica-"Y/N calm down lets go"she calmed me down and we went to our lockers.
Y/N-"He's lucky I brought spare clothes,if not I would've punched him"you said angrily.
~You went to the bathroom to get changed and went to class~
Jungkook-"Hahahaha,you should have seen your face when the water spilled on your clothes"he said while laughing hard.
~You ignored him for the rest of the class~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teacher-"Blablablablablabla,have you finished your homework blablablablabla pass it up now blablablabla class dismissed"she said.
~While you were walking out you tripped due to someone and that someone was Jungkook~
Y/N-"YAH!!!!!WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!YOU COLD HEARTED PERSON!!!!"you screamed while you could'nt feel your foot because you sprained your ankle.
Just then Jessica came running up to yoe becouse she heard your screams.
Jessica-"Yah,are you okay?"she asked
Y/N-"A-ani,I think I sprained my ankle. It hurts"I said.
~Jessica took you home using her parents car~
~She helped you get to your room and took a bucket of cold water~
Y/N-"Thanks so much from sving me from that COLD HEARTED PERSON......."you thanked her.
Jessica-"No problem,your my best friend of course I would save you. Why would'nt I."she replied.
~She wraped my led and went back home~
The next day........
~You were walking to school~
Y/N-"Yah!!!!!!!"you shouted

END OF CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Sorry for the grammar mistakes if there are any or spelling mistakes.The least i can is to update once a week.....